038 Scared.

1 year later

"Love, have you been weird these past few days, is there something you want to tell me?" Jennie asks as she caresses Lisa's cheek.

 Lisa was on her way to leave Jennie at home after spending all afternoon helping with her homework. 

"No, it's nothing." Lisa replies as she smiles at her. 

Jennie knew she was lyingbut didnt want to press her. Lately she saw Lisa very zoned out. 

They had already arrived at Jennie's house, Lisa got out to open the door for Jennie. 

"Thanks for helping me with my homework, I did not know you were so smart." Jennie says as she hugs Lisa by the neck. 

"I have many qualities." Lisa replies with airs of a queen. 

"Of course, like being so egotistical," Jennie says as she smacks her arm. 

"Joking joking, I'm leaving now it's too late and I don't want the night to catch me." Lisa says as she hugs Jennie tightly until a voice interrupts them. 

"Lisaaaaaa! Don't you stay for dinner?" Shouts Sunmi from the door of her house.

 Jennie rolls her eyes as she sees her mom, Sunmi and Lisa had been close after a year and she was glad about that. 

"Noooo Sunmi thanks but it will be another night!" Lisa yells back.

 "Okaaaay but you owe me a dinner!" Shouted Sunmi again afterwards to enter her house.

 "The neighbors must be hating us for the screams." Jennie says as she looks around. 

"Go to dinner, I'll pick you up from school tomorrow, I love you." Lisa says as she grabs Jennie's face. 

"Okay, please drive carefully baby. I love you." Jennie replies as she kisses her lips and then rushes home, Lisa sees her leave with a smile on her face.

 Lisa had arrived home, it was empty since Joy had stayed at Wendy's house and Rose had gone out with Jisoo and most likely to not come home tonight. And she didn't know where Seulgi was, maybe with Irene. 

She walked to her piano and play the keys softly.

 She had not felt well these past few days, she had been thinking about something she wanted to do but the memory of someone was getting in the way of her plans. 

She was playing for several minutes without knowing that someone was watching her from the stairs. 

"You play very well." the voice says. 

Lisa gives a jump  and with one hand the chest, turns to see the person who had scared her.

 "Damn it Irene, you almost gave me a heart attack!" Lisa claims. 

Irene lets out a small laugh, approaches Lisa and then sits down next to her. 

Lisa realized that Irene was wearing Seulgi's favorite sweatshirt, she didn't even want to imagine what they were doing.

 "And the bear?" Lisa asks confused. 

"She's a bear so like a bear she's sleeping, I came for a glass with water but I heard the piano" Irene replies calmly. 

Lisa said nothing and continued to play the piano with Irene's company. 

Irene realized there was a grimace of sadness and worry on Lisa's face as she played the piano. 

She aslo remember that Jennie had told them that Lisa was a little weird these past few days. 

Lisa had stopped playing and let out a long sigh.

"What's wrong, Lisa?" Irene asks softly. 

Lisa doubts whether to tell her or not but she needs to get what she has inside and Irene inspires confidence. 

"You know, for about a month now I've been thinking to ask Jennie to marry me."  she finally says.

 Irene opens her mouth in surprise but knows that something is wrong.

 "And why dont you sound excited? Do you doubt about your feelings or something?" She asks. 

"No!! No, I love Jennie." Lisa says firmly. 

"So? " 

"I'm scared." she says as he ducks his head.

 Irene does not say anything and let Lisa continue. 

"A few days ago I was planning how to ask and what it would be like but suddenly Yeri's face came to my mind and I remembered how we talked about getting married, being happy and starting a family together, she was the first in all Joohyun, Maybe it sounds stupid but I feel like I'm disappointing her, she died loving me and now I'm wanting to marry someone else." Lisa says as she plays with her hands. 

Irene knew who Yeri was, since Seulgi had talked about her and how she loved her as if she was her little sister although Yeri was sometimes savage, she still remembers how she had to comfort her bear because she kept crying when she remembered Yeri .

 If it hurt Seulgi remebering Yeri, she didn't want to imagine what how had it been for Lisa.

 Irene gently takes Lisa's hand and gives her a small smile. 

"Its not stupid Lisa, it's understandable and maybe this sounds painful but you have to let her go for her and you. And as you said, she died loving you and I know you know she wants to see you happy. Give yourself the opportunity to be happy, let Yeri know that you will be fine. Keep her memory in your heart but not with pain but  with the happines she come day gave you. "Irene says softly.

Lisa just nodded, she didn't know what to say but she knows Irene was right. 

"Yooo Manoban stop stealing my girlfriend if you don't want to sleep outside with the owls." Seulgi's voice comes out as she goes down the stairs and rubbing her eye.

 "Don't expect me to take you serious with that pajama of bears your wearing." Lisa says as she laughs. 

"Fuck you." Seulgi says as she sticks out her tongue. 

Irene just laughs and stands up from her seat and then walks to where Seulgi is but a hand on her wrist stops her.

 "Thanks Irene." Lisa says smiling. 

Irene smiles at her and nods her head and then hugs Seulgi.

"Goodnight Lisa." Irene says smiling.

"Go to sleep Manoban, you look like Dracula playing the piano at this time." Seulgi says as she hugs Irene and then guides her towards the stairs.

 "I love you too Kang!" That was the last thing Seulgi heard from Lisa.

Seulgi approaches Irene and hugs her tightly. Irene only hides in Seulgi's neck.

 "Thank you for listening and advising her, you are a great person." Seulgi tells her with love. 

Yes, Seulgi had heard everything but did not want to interrupt since her girlfriend and her friend were talking about something important.

 "I love you Irene."