027 Jealously.

It was another night in which the 4 couples had decided to go out and have fun like the girls they were, Lisa also wanted to go back to her old self so she agreed.

They had agreed that they would meet at the club and Lisa and her friends arrived earlier.

"We should go for a drink while the girls arrive" Suggests Seulgi as soon as they arrived at the place.

"I'll go with you." Lisa says.

"We'll go find a table." Rose says as Joy follows her.

They had walked to the bar between shoves as the place was full.

"I want four dark beers please." Seulgi tells the bartender who nods.

"How are you going with Jennie?" Seulgi asks Lisa, who smiles just by listening to the girl's name.

"Very well, I've come to love her in such a short time although I'm a bit afraid of her father's threat, I don't want him to hurt her" Lisa says as she lets out a sigh.

"Do not worry, we'll find a solution for that." Seulgi says smiling.

"And what about Irene?" Lisa now asks Seulgi.

"She's awesome, I know that at first sight she looks like someone could but when you get to meet her, she a lovely person. I like her, like a lot." Seulgi says as she feels his heart beat fast.

Lisa was about to speak when she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turns and sees two girls in front of them.

Neither Lisa nor Seulgi could deny that they were pretty.

"Hi, my name is Jane." Says one of them as she moves a little closer to Lisa.

"And my name is Hyebin" the other girl says as she looks at Seulgi.

"My name is Seulgi and my friend here is called Lisa." Seulgi answers for education.

"Would you like to come to our table? To hang out and dance a little, you know" says Hyebin who grabs Seulgi's hand.

"W-we can't, we're waiting for someone." Lisa says uncomfortably.

"Come on, it'll be fun, cutie" Jane tells her as she uses her ring finger to stroke Lisa's shoulder.

She was going to answer but a voice causes Lisa and Seulgi to recoil immediately as they turn pale.

"Could you take your dirty hand off my girlfriend's shoulder." A furious Jennie says.

Beside her was Irene who was with her fists clenched as she watches Hyebin hand who had Seulgi's wrist.

Seulgi sweated cold, while Lisa swallowed dry.

"Could you let go of her hand." Irene says in the coldest way.

Seulgi felt her pressure rise.

Jane and Hyebin back of with a hint of fear on their faces, they didn't want problems with the two girls who seemed ready to kill.

Without saying anything, they go away, while Lisa and Seulgi breathe peace and smile to see how jealous they could become their girls.

"Why are you smiling Manoban?" Jennie tells Lisa, whose smile fades before Jennie's eyes.

"Are you jealous?" Seulgi asks Irene with her bear smile.

Irene turns to see Jennie, who seems to read her mind. The two turn to see Seulgi and Lisa and with their best smile that could melt anyone. The others smile automatically but suddenly change for a wince.

Irene and Jennie had grabbed Seulgi and Lisa by their ear.

"See if you stop talking to other girls, Manoban," Jennie says as she pulls Lisa's ear.

"And you too Kang, do not let anyone come near you." Irene says she's also pulling on Seulgi's ear.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Sorry." They said in unison while complaining.

They had reached their table while still pulling the ears of the girls.

"And now what happened?" Wendy asks laughing at the red ear of Seulgi and Lisa.

"It happens that I can't leave Lisa alone because every bitch wants to approach her." Jennie says, still feeling jealous, while Irene affirms that she agrees with Jennie.

"I smell Jealously" Jisoo says as she laughs and the others follow her except Jennie and Irene.

The music starts to sound and it is now Joy and Rose who speak.

"In Thailand, Seulgi and Lisa were very popular because of the way they dance." Rose says as she sits next to Jisoo.

"It's true, they dance very well, you should dance a little tonight, I haven't seen you two doing it for a long time." Joy says as she grabs Wendy's hand

"We'll do it." Lisa and Seulgi say in unison as they stand and go to the track.

Jennie and Irene seems to be confused as they see the two girls leave.