046 Sunset

Two weeks later.

"Jennie?"

"Yes babe" Jennie replies as she turns to see her.

The couple were at Jennie's house watching a movie in the living room.

"Would you like to go out with me this afternoon?" Lisa asks.

"Sure and where do you want to go?" Jennie asks.

"It's a secret." Lisa replies with a smile.

"Tell me." Jennie says with a pout.

"Nope, but you will like it, I hope."

"Okay Lalilsa Manoban."

"And your mom when is she coming back from her trip?" Lisa asks.

Sunmi had gone on a business trip to Hong Kong.

"Well she said she will coming back on next Monday." Jennie replies.

"Well, I'm going to take a bath and change my clothes, I'll come pick you up in 2 hours?" Lisa asks as she gets up from the couch.

"Okay honey, do I have to be dressed up formal?" Jennie asks.

"Not really, put on something comfortable anything you want, you're always beautiful." Lisa replies as she kisses Jennie's hands.

Jennie feels the heat rising to her cheeks as her heart beat fast.

"Then in 2 hours I'll see you" says Jennie, trying to avoid Lisa's eyes.

Lisa lets out a small laugh and kisses the tip of Jennie's nose.

"See you in a while," Lisa says as she walks to the door.

Lisa was driving, thinking about the change that was going to give her life this afternoon and she was sure of what she wanted, only that she was afraid if Jennie wanted the same thing.

She got home, her friends weren't there. Colins was the only one there.

"Hi Colins."

She watched Colins and the years already showed on his face as well as the wrinkles.

"Hello Lisa, how are you?" He asks with a smile.

"Alright Colins and you?"

"Very well Lisa ... You know I've seen you nervous these days." Colins tells her.

Colins knew her so well.

Lisa looks at him and beckons him to follow her.

They enter Lisa's room, Colins waits at the door while watching Lisa walk to her desk.

Lisa pulls an object out of one of the drawers, Colins opens his eyes in surprise.

"W-What do you think?" Lisa asks nervously.

Colins remains silent for a few seconds and then gives a smile to Lisa.

"I think you deserve all the happiness of the world Lisa and if I'm honest, for a while I thought that I would never see you smile again, that I would not see the shine in your eyes, but now your eyes shine more than any star and that's why I'm so grateful to Miss Jennie." Colins says as he feels his voice break.

Lisa watches Colins feeling her heart warm. Colins had been in hee life for as long as she can remember. He was not an employee, he was part of her family.

"I'm so happy for you Lisa and your parents would be just as proud as I am." Colins says smiling as a tear escapes.

Lisa approaches and hugs him tightly.