034 Your not alone

Jennie was outside trying to calm Lisa's nerves since tonight she was going to meet her mother.

"Hon, relax, we're just going to have dinner." Jennie says as she lets out a small laugh.

It gives her tenderness to see how worried Lisa is.

"Don't laugh, Jennie. What if she don't like me?" Lisa says as she feels her hands sweating.

"Don't say that, you will be great" Jennie replies as she gives her a small kiss on the lips and then pulls her towards the door.

"Mother, we're here." Jennie yells inside.

"You don't have to shout Jennie." her mother says as she scolds her.

"Mom, she's Lisa my girlfriend, Lisa she's my mom Sunmi." Jennie says cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am." Lisa says while bowing.

"Please tell me Sunmi not ma'am, because it makes me feel old." Sunmi says as she hugs Lisa.

Lisa corresponds the hug and makes her nerves diminish.

"Let's go to the table, dinner is ready" says Sunmi as she walks towards the dining room.

The 3 women went to the dining room, Sunmi sat in front while Jennie on the right and Lisa on the left.

"Excuse me for asking but and your husband?" Lisa asks not seeing Jennie's father.

Jennie was also curious since she hadn't seen her father since the fight.

"Daiki doesn't live her anymore, today in the morning he sent someone for his things." Sunmi says while pouring wine.

None of the girls said anything.

"Don't worry, everything is ok now." She says smiling.

They started eating quietly. Jennie's mother was curious to know the girl next to her.

"So Lisa, what do you do for living?"

"Mom." Jennie says seriously, she didn't want Lisa to feel uncomfortable.

"Jennie it's fine." Lisa says with a small smile.

"My family has a chain of hotels and restaurants almost everywhere and I plan to take control of that " Lisa says calmly.

"How good and what's your family's business called?"

"M-Manoban" Lisa says somewhat insecurely.

"Whenever I travel I try to stay in one of their hotels, they are excellent and with very good service." Sunmi says smiling.

"Thank you very much." Lisa says

"And you're from Korea?" Sunmi asks again.

"No, I'm from Thailand but a few years ago I decided to come and live in Korea."

"Do you live alone?" Asked Sunmi curious again.

"Mom, I think that's enough." Jennie tried not to let the conversation get to uncomfortable topics.

"What?" Sunmi asked with a confused look.

"No, I don't live alone, my 3 best friends came from Thailand a few weeks ago and since then they live with me." Lisa says calmly.

"And your parents?" Asks Sunmi.

Jennie opens her eyes to the fullest and looks at Lisa worried, the last thing she wanted was for Lisa to feel bad.

Nobody said anything for a few minutes.

"My parents died two years ago in a car accident, that's why I decided to come and live in Korea." Lisa says calmly.

Sunmi feels a pressure in her chest as she listens to the girl next to her.

"I'm so sorry, honey," says Sunmi.

Jennie extends her hand and grabs Lisa's while giving her a little squeeze.

"It's okay." Lisa says with a small smile.

After finishing dinner, Lisa decided it was too late and she had to go home.

"Lisa, if I could talk to you before you leave," says Sunmi.

"Sure. "

Lisa and Jennie went to where Sunmi was but Sunmi stopped Jennie.

"Jennie, I want to talk to her alone." Says Sunmi giving Jennie a little slap to the head.

"Okay, I'll be waiting in the living room." Jennie tells her, looking at her mad.

Sunmi and Lisa walked into the office.

Lisa thought that Sunmi was going to ask her to get away from Jennie, she felt her heart ache from just thinking that.

Lisa waited for Sunmi to speak.

"Your not alone Lisa" Sunmi finally says.

Lisa didn't understand.

"It hurt me a lot to know what happened to your parents and I dont even want to imagine all the pain you been through"

Lisa feels tears running down her cheeks.

Sunmi approaches and hugs her tightly.

"I know I'm not your mother but I promise I'll advise you, take care of and support you as one." Sunmi says as she strokes Lisa's hair.

Lisa is a sea of ​​tears, it's been so long since she felt such a motherly hug.

"T-thanks." Lisa says through tears.

She missed her parents every day but she thanked to whoever for putting such good people on her path like Jennie, her friends, Jennie's friends, Colins and now Sunmi.

••••••••••••

I hope that yall are enjoying the story and thanks for the votes and comments 🤙✌