010 Together

Lisa POV

"You came, it's what matters."Jennie says with a half smile and my heart beats fast.

"Forgive me for being late but I had visitors and when I realized it was 3:15 and I came running." I explained and it was not a lie.

A few hours ago I had a very unexpected visitors.

Flashback

I woke up by the knocks on my door. I saw that it was 12 o'clock in the afternoon, last night I couldn't sleep very well.

"Come in" I said, still sleepy.

It was Collins, he looked a little nervous.

"Good morning Lisa, first of all I just want to tell you that I didn't say anything, I don't know how they got on with us but I swear to all the saints that I didn't say anything," he says quickly.

I didn't understand anything of what he was saying.

"I don't understand what you're talking about so be more specific." I said seriously, I was getting a headache.

But before he could answer three people entered my room pushing each other. I knew who they were and didn't understand what the hell they were doing here.

"This is what i was talking about." A nervous Collins tells me.

I motioned to him to go out, that there was no problem while the three people were still fighting on the floor, they stopped until they heard the door close.

"What are yo-?" I couldn't finish speaking because Joy and Rose had rushed at me, while I tried to protect myself with my blanket.

"Do you know how long we were looking for you? ... Imbecil." Rosé says as he tries to remove my blanket.

"I'm going to kill you, Lalisa Manoban," says a furious Joy who was taking off her tennis while being held by Seulgi.

"Calm down, we have come to talk, not to kill her. I'm too young to go to prison."says Seulgi.

From one moment to the next, there were no more screams or felt the pulls of my blanket. I looked up and the three of them were crying.

Everything was silence until I decided to break it.

"I'm sorry." It was the only thing I could say as the tears came out again.

Then I felt like they hugged me and we cried even more.

"Don't that again Lisa, please," Rose says.

"We were very worried about you." says Joy.

"We also missed you Lisa." says Seulgi.

I don't deserve them, they are such good friends. All this time they were looking for me while I left without even saying goodbye.

"I'm sorry but I was not well and so far I still not, you can't be with someone like me." I said as more tears fell.

"Well you don't decide that Lisa, we came here to stay whether you like it or not," says Seulgi seriously.

"We loved your parents as if they were our uncles and Yeri was also our friend, so you were not the only one who lost Lisa." Joy says while still crying

"You are like our little sister Lisa and if you aren't well, were not either and if you sink, we will help you get out of there and if we can't then we will sink with you." Rosé tells me while he strokes my cheek.

"Do not take us away from you again Lisa, always together, remember?" Seulgi says with her smile that makes her look like a bear.

I nodded as I cried and hugged them. After we calmed down a bit I asked them how it was that they found me.

"Thanks to my father, we were able to find your hidden home, I think you forgot that he works in sailing territories." Joy says as she smiles.

"I still do not understand," I said confused.

"My father went to a business dinner with an architect a week ago and by pure coincidence that architect told him that he had designed a house in the middle of a forest in Seoul a few years for the Manoban."

"And that's how we found you" says Rosé

"If you were a kidnapper, you would not starve to death. After you left, the three of us hired 3 different detectives to find you but no useless could." Says Seulgi while eating an apple.

I was going to respond but the time caught my attention.

Shit.

3:00 pm

I got up quickly to change without paying attention to what they were asking.

"Hey, where you going?" Joy asked

"Yes, where are you going? We have a lot to talk about," says Rose.

"Yes, where are you going? I'm hungry, let's have breakfast." Says Seulgi

"I'll tell you later, I have to go, there's food in the kitchen and there's many rooms that you can choose, see you."

Without waiting for there answer, I ran away at full speed.

I hope Jennie has not left yet.

I'm so dumb.

End of flashback

"You do not have to give me explanations, with you being here is enough." Jennie says While playing nervously with her hands.

"Thank you for waiting for Jennie," I said with a half smile.

After so much time I can say that today has been a great day.