Epilogue

10 years later.

"Yeri Manoban!!! I told you that you could enter the lake after eating!! Lalilsa Manobaaaan come out of the water right now!" Jennie shouts from the balcony of her house.

Little Yeri and her mommy Lisa run out of the water while they laugh.

"Your mom is going to kill us." Lisa says as she carries her daughter.

After 5 years of marriage, the Manoban family lived in their house next to the lake where they met. Lisa had sent build the house before they got married.

After 3 years of being married, they decided that they wanted to have a child, so they started with the treatment, succeeding the first time

Lisa had several nights of sleeplessness for being out at midnight buying the cravings of her wife but for her all that was worth it because in the end she was always happy to see her wife's smile.

Lisa also had a difficult night when her wife gave birth, she still remembers Jennie screaming.

Flashback.

"The keys! Where are the fucking the keys!" Shouts Lisa more panicked than Jennie who is screaming in pain.

"It hurts!" Jennie screams as she takes her belly.

Jisoo slaps Lisa and then yells at her.

"Will you fucking calm down, your daughter is going to be born!" Shouts Jisoo also panicked.

"Don't slap her either." Joy says with a small laugh.

"Here are the keys, now let's go!" Shouts Seulgi.

Everyone leaves for the hospital.

"Calm down my love, everything will be fine." Lisa says trying to calm Jennie.

"YOUR GOING TO HAVE THE OTHER ONE NEXT TIME! "Jennie yells.

"Ok, here comes the baby." Says the doctor who is between Jennie's legs.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" Jennie shouts.

In the hallway.

"That sounds like it hurts a lot." says Joy, who is sitting on Wendy's legs.

"If someday we have a son, you will have him Rosé." says Jisoo, earning a slap from her wife.

While Irene and Seulgi look at each other with fear in their gazes of just imagining the pain that Jennie was feeling.

In Jennie's room.

"Come on, just a little bit more" says the doctor.

"1 2 3 push!"