02 Taehyung.

Jennie POV.

"Hello love, I missed you too." He tells me while he gives me a small kiss on the lips and hugs me.

His the captain of the footbakll and his also the son of the partner of my father, he  asked me to be his girlfriend while the two families were having dinner in his mission, I didn't have more than to say yes, more for the look that was giving me my father.

His a good guy, popular, friendly, treats me like a princess, the boyfriend that every girl wants to have, all in school say that we are the perfect couple, the one to the other.

He had gone to London on vacation to visit his grandparents, but he would always sent me messages asking me if it was OK and that he missed me, that he was counting the days to see me again.

From that start I have tried very hard to love him as a boyfriend, but I could only love him as I big brother, but I don't have the heart to breakup with him. Sometimes I tell him V.

"Hello, I also missed you" I said while giving him a fake smile.

"I really wanted too see already, I told me grandparents about and thay want to meet you" he tells me while scratches back of his head.

"Great, I have also wanted to meet your grandparents."I answered still with a fake smile, I didn't want to make him feel bad, but I feel worse by pretending to be someone that is not true.

"Maybe the next holiday we can go visit them together."  He says happy, he looks like a 10 year old boy who just has been told the be going to Disney. I just nodded, as I felt a bit tired of this conversation

"You know Jennie I wanted to know if you like to go out with me tomorrow after school, I refer to a day, we could go to the movies and then by some ice cream, you know to spend some time together, what you say?" He asked nervously and with puppy eyes.

I didn't want to, but I would look very bad refusing the invitation of my own boyfriend also had nothing to do.

"Of course."

"Thanks, then I'll wait for you after school to go, I gotta go I have practiced with the team and Jenjen you are the best girlfriend in the world, have a nice day." tells me while giving me a small kiss.

I only could release a long sigh, how long do I have to keep pretending?

"I don't know why you accepted if it's clear that you don't want to." suddenly someone tells me from behind giving me a fright and the person I only see with face of mockery.

"Shit Jisoo!! Stop doing that, one of these days I will die because of you" while giving her a severe look while my heart still was like crazy by the scare.

"Why did you agreed to go out with him, if from kilometres everyone can see that you didn't want to go." She says.

"Then what should I do? He's my boyfriend I can't reject going on a date with my own boyfriend, I also don't want to hurt him, he has been very good with me." replied discouraged.

"You're going to hurt him the day that he knows that you've only been with him by compassion and because of your father Jennie, you are my friend and I don't like to see you sad, to be faking something that don't feel." She tells me seriously and she's absolutely damn right in the world, but I don't know how to stop this.

I feel that it already left my hands and I know that if I terminate my relationship with him my father will be very upset with me and I don't want that.

"Well Jendukie, class will start very soon, but will find a solution to your fake relationship."She tells me removing me from my thoughts.

"Could you download voice, I don't want that world to know mi fake love." I said while giving her a small hit in the arm.

"You don't have to be so aggressive you beast." She tells me while she rubs her arm, pouting. As always so exaggerated.

"Wimpy" I laugh at her while sticking my tongue out.

And she I just stick out her middle finger.