016 I'll give you half.

Rosé is happily tasting the food of almost every food stand.

Until she saw one that caught her attention in particular and it was chicken brochettes and sje saw that only one remains. She ran as fast as she could and when she was about to grab it, another hand also took it.

She turned to complain to the person but found another girl who had also turned to see.

But nevertheless none said anything and neither of them knew that the hearts of each one was beating fast.

Until Jisoo reacted by remembering his chicken brochette.

"I arrived first so take your hand away." Jisoo orders.

"W-well no, I arrived first." says a nervous Rosé.

The girl's voice had made her even more nervous.

Jisoo stared at the girl in front of her, she was pretty, very pretty indeed. She had never paid attention to people since it never interested her but with the girl in front of her, it's different.

"We're going to play something and whoever wins, stays with the skewer and whoever loses, will pay for it," says Jisoo, smiling.

"Okay and what will the game be?" Rosé asks.

"Whoever is older will win" says Jisoo doubtful.

She didn't know if the girl was younger or older since she appeared to be the same age as her.

"Okay." Rosé said doubtfully.

"You will show me your identification and I will show you mine." Jisoo says as he pulls out her and sees Rosé doing the same.

They exchange the identification.

A evil smile is born in Jisoo.

"Shit." Rosé says closing her eyes and reading the identification, Kim Jisoo, she is 21 years old and she is from here.

"Well, 20-year-old Roseanne Park, born in Australia, I think you should give me that chicken brochette while you pay for it," says Jisoo, laughing.

"Well, it's fair," says Rosé, sighing as he hands the money to the seller.

She saw Jisoo eating the skewer and her mouth watered, not wanting seeing the torture, she turned around to keep walking but something in her was also disappointed that she wouldn't see the girl in the foosd stan anymore.

Just a few steps from walking, a voice stops her.

"Hey Park, wait." It was Jisoo's voice.

She turns around and sees Jisoo with outstretched hand holding the skewer.

"What?" Rosé says confused.

"Come, I'll give you half" says Jisoo, smiling at her.

Rosé feels her face red and her heart beat fast.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes, eat ir" says Jisoo as she grabs her hand and puts the chicken skewer.

Rosé starts to eat happily while she sees Jisoo smiling

What Rosé did not know, was that she was the first person that Jisoo shared some of her food with, not even with her friends.

"Is it good?" Jisoo asks smiling as she watches Rosé eat.

"Very good." Rosé answers.

"You know I came with my friends but I don't know where they go and I wanted to know if you would like to have dinner with me." Jisoo asks while she looks away from Rosé as she felt her face red.

Cute. Rosé thought internally.

"The same thing happened to me." says Rosé smiling.

"So that means you'll have dinner with me?"

"I would like to." Rosé replies.

"Then let's go." Jisoo says as she offers his arm.

They were walking looking for dinner. And Jisoo wanted to know more about the girl who was at her side.

"So Rosie, what are you doing in Korea, why so far from Australia?" Jisoo asks.

Rosé smiled at the nickname that Jisoo told hee.

"I came from Thailand, 5 years ago I left Australia to study in Bangkok." Rosé answers with a smile.

"So what are you doing here? If you're supposed to be in Thailand." Asks a curious Jisoo.

Rosé doubts that she should respond.

"Well, my friends and I are looking for someone very important to us." she says with a smile.

"I hope that your search has been successful." Says Jisoo smiling.

"We did." She says cheerfully.

"I'm glad. "

Rosé was happy of going to the fair.

Rosé for some strange reason was happy to be anchored by Jisoo's arm.

And without knowing it.

Jisoo was feeling the same.