024 Kim Yeri.

Jennie still had no words.

Lisa guide's her to the sofa and they sat down.

Lisa had in her hands the picture of her parents and Yeri. A tear went down her cheek.

After a few minutes of silence she decided to speak.

"these are my parents and she is Yeri, she was my girlfriend ... Two years ago they died in a car accident in Thailand." She says as she tries to control her tears.

Jennie feels  in her throat, her chest hurts. Tears threaten to come out of her eyes. It hurts her to see Lisa like that.

She didn't say anything and decided to listen to Lisa.

"I loved her like you have no idea ... And from one moment to the next, she left." Lisa says as she caresses Yeri's picture.

She kept talking.

"She was the president of the Student Council in my old school."

A sad smile appears on her face as she remembers her days with Yeri.

And she starts telling her memories to Jennie.

Flashback

"When are you going to Yeri that you like her?" Rosé asks Lisa, who is busy watching Yeri from afar.

"Yeah Lisa don't be a coward and tell her." Seulgi tells Lisa.

"I can't, every time I approach her I get nervous." Lisa says hiding her face in her hands.

"Well, if you don't tell her, someone will win you. I heard Suga also likes her." Joy says with a devilish smile

"Nooo!" Almost shouts Lisa and everyone around her looked strange while her friends laughed at her.

The next day Lisa decided that once and for all she would tell Yeri.

She had a red rose in her hand and saw Yeri sitting on a bench, under a tree, she didn't notice there was rock and fell as kissed the ground. Yeri noticed and stood up to help her.

"Are you okay?" Yeri asked as she kneels in front of Lisa.

Lisa didn't want to lift her face, she was embarrassed. But she decides to do it and also kneels in front of Yeri while putting the rose in front of her.

"T-this is f-for you." She cursed herself for stuttering and felt her face red.

Yeri looks at her with tenderness while her heart beat strongly, she always was spying on Lisa secretly, she always had a little crush on Lisa Manoban.

"Thanks Lisa, it's very nice of you," she says as she tries not to reveal her nerves.

"I-I wanted to know if you would like to have date with me?" Lisa finally says as she closes her eyes.

Yeri wanted to yell of happiness, she was going to have an DATE with the best volleyball player, who is also a noble person. And aldo she is one of the most beautiful girls in school.

"I would love to Lisa." Yeri says blushing.

After several weeks and several dates.

Lisa and Yeri were in the park sitting while watching the stars.

Lisa breaks the silence.

"Yeri, I know I'm a mess sometimes and maybe I'm not the best person but these weeks that I spent next to you, I realized that I want to have something serious with you, I want to be with you. And have the honor to introduce you as my official girlfriend ... "Lisa confesses as she feels her hands tremble.

Yeri feels millions of butterflies in her stomach while listening to Lisa.

"Yeri Kim, do you like to be my girlfriend?" Lisa asks as she plays with her hands nervously.

Yeri takes Lisa's face and kisses her lips.

"I would like that very much." Yeri says as she clasps her forehead with Lisa's.

Lisa kisses her again and then hug her tightly and whisper in her ear.

"You make me very happy Yeri."

"You also make me happy, Lisa."

After that night, there bond became even stronger. There love grew through the days.

Lisa had given her heart to Yeri.

Yeri had given her heart to Lisa.

Lisa was always for Yeri.

Yeri was always for Lisa.

They promised that nothing or nobody would separate them but death played a bad move.

Death had taken away her parents and the person she loved.

End of flashback.

At this rate Jennie was also a sea of ​​tears, she couldn't imagine the pain that Lisa had, for all the things that had to happen.

Now she understood why Lisa had that look so empty when she met her, now she understood why Lisa was in the darkness.

"After the accident I decides to get away from everything and everyone, I went without saying anything to my friends, that's why I live here in the woods, I wanted to be alone." Lisa says through tears.

Jennie approached her and hugged her tightly as Lisa clung to her.

"I'm so sorry, honey." Jennie says as she strokes her hair.

She let Lisa recover.

After several minutes neither said anything, Jennie didn't want to hide anything from Lisa either and decided it was time to talk to her.

Lisa had already calmed down a bit.

"Lisa, I want to tell you something too."