forty eight.

"Black as night, sweet as sin."
— Neil Gaiman

Taehyung POV

"That's enough, get to work baby boy."

His voice echoed in my mind as it fogged over with arousal and a desire for my hands to touch every inch of the dark-haired boy in front of me, his hooded eyes beckoning me closer and almost encouraging the sinful thoughts.

Jungkook's grip on my wrist loosened giving me the change to wrap my fingers around the top of his sweatpants, the whole time I managed to keep my eyes locked on his without cowering under the intense stare.

With a gentle tug, I pulled down the constraining fabric and his hardened member slapped against his lower stomach, Jungkook hissing under his breath as the cold air hit his exposed member. I felt my own jeans tighten at the site and my teeth sink into my bottom lip. The younger boy had a smirk evident on his lips as he watched me stare.

I ignored the blush forming on my cheeks and reached up, wrapping my fingers gently around his hardened cock all while looking up at him with blinking doe-eyes, feigning the innocence that contradicted the actions of my lips, leaning forward to leave a light kiss on the tip of his cock.

"Tae-" Jungkook warned as he furrowed his eyebrows and jerked his hips slightly. The effect of barely touching him and already getting a reaction sent a smile on my face.

The lust in his eyes and flush to his cheeks encouraged me to move my hand, slowly pumping his cock as a bead of precum escaped. I leaned forward and trailed the tip of my tongue from the base of his dick to the tip, in an agonizingly slow pace, catching the small amount of precum on my tongue.

Jungkook let out a grunt and his hands moved to my hair, brushing back the messy bangs and gripping gently. "Come on baby, I can't wait."

I nodded obediently and kept my hands on his thighs as I left little kisses from bottom to top, enjoying the excitement shown by the ravenette through his bottom language and soft moans, teasing him slowly before engulfing everything in one movement.

Jungkook groaned and tightened his grip on my hair was my mouth was around him completely, my hand pumping what couldn't fit. Tears pricked my eyes as Jungkook pushed his hips upwards in time with the gentle tugs of my head down onto his cock, his tip jamming into the back of my throat with the need to reach his high.

I hummed around his member and felt my own hips move to grind my crotch on anything, for any kind of friction.

His grip tightened on my hair, tugging me off his cock as a dribble of spit from my bottom lip to his tip trailed. "Don't." Jungkook said, eyes dark and enticing.

"Does my baby boy want to be touched?" he asked softly, tilting his head in an annoying manner.

A whine escaped from my throat and I tugged at the hem of his shirt, knowing the muscles and beautiful skin that hid underneath the unwanted fabric, just waiting for my eyes and lips to devour every inch.

Jungkook leaned forward and suddenly his gaze softened, his hands cupping my blushing cheeks as he pecked my lips quickly, "I've messed up so much I'm going to do this right." he whispered so quietly, I barely caught it.

His words made my chest warm and I kissed him once more, pushing my tongue into his mouth and quickly giving up any fight for dominance as he nibbled on my lip, pulling a moan from my throat.

Jungkook shifted his legs off the couch and kicked off his sweatpants that had ended up being bunched at his ankles, trailing his hands down to my thighs as he easily lifted me off the couch. A light yelp was heard from me, surprised by the sudden action but still wrapping my arms around his neck to hold on.