fifty four.

"You're a gift from the heavens
the wonders above the miracle of
life that is lived in Love."
— Wald Wasserman

Jungkook POV

It went well after that night at the club. After four weeks we were back in a routine, Taehyung never wanting to leave and always have sleepovers so I can cook him breakfast the next day. This was always followed by him joining me and Jimin at work and throwing shade at Kino until we finally got back home.

He always made me laugh. It was either the way he pouts when he sleeps that makes him snore softly or when he watches cartoons and giggle to himself while me and Jimin continue working on finding ourselves a studio.

We've been trying for so long to find the perfect place to start our own business, a place that embodies each of our styles and to start something beautiful. It was surreal when we finally worked out all the paperwork and stepped into the lobby floor for the first time.
Yoongi hyung helped us get a good deal on a building near the city and even bought most of the decorations every time Jimin mildly showed interest in something. The younger boy ended up taking his boyfriend credit card so he would stop buying us studio gifts.

It was easy to pick a favorite gift for me. He's been working on it for the last two weeks and it was finally finished the other day. Taehyung was a really gifted artist, and knew how to work programs on computers really well. It was something I never knew until he told me about his work. He never talked about his work that he did when he went back to his parents until I learned that he worked with technical designing and other computer programs for his dads company.

It turns out he spent most of his time doodling art on the computer than actual working. Taehyung wanted to surprise us with a piece he made more the studio lobby. And it was truly my favorite piece in the entire building.

He had used this art program to digitally draw me and Jimin in the middle of a spin from one of our dance numbers. Each of us remained faceless and only a silhouette of mixing colors and swirls of paint that came off in wisps around us, like a hurricane of colors in the wind coming off our dancing forms. The colors turned into the letters that spelled our studio name right behind the front desk as you walked into the lobby. It was beautiful.

"You're staring again." his voice was deep and soothing, a sound I loved more every time I heard it.

I glanced over at Taehyung sitting beside me, with his messy bangs and flushed cheeks from working so hard just now. "Mhm," I hummed with my eyes not leaving his face.

"You know you could help?" my boyfriend sassed, "Since this was your idea."

At that I laughed, my head hitting the pillow behind me as I gave him a light shove. "Oh come on, you practically forced me to ask."

Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully, he was too stubborn to give in. Instead, he pushed himself off the bed and continued moving the boxes around my bedroom and adding his clothes to the closet. "Also," I added, "What's the point of bringing all your clothes here when you just steal mine anyways?"

"Because when I come over I steal Taes!" Jimins voice boomed throughout the apartment as he came skipping into my bedroom and launching himself on the mattress. "I love polygamy!" I screamed.

"Watch it!" Yoongi yelled from the living room, making us all laugh. "That Park ass is mine."

"My man is calling for me, I'll leave you guys to it." Jimin smiled and waved before exiting and closing the door behind himself.

Taehyung threw a wad of socks at my head and earned a glare in return, "What could you possibly want right now?"

The older boy just threw another pair of socks, "You think they're going to fuck in your kitchen?"

"They better not." That was all it took to have me half way off the bed and almost at the door. If it wasn't for my needy boyfriend I may have made it out there to beat a few asses, but Taehyung had grabbed my hand and tugged me back onto the mattress. "It was a joke! Don't go." he whined.

There wasn't much of a fight as I laid back down and held him against my chest. "Hmm, yeah this is better anyways." I said, tilting my head down to see his face.

Taehyung smiled at that and hummed softly in content, his head against my shoulder and lips leaving little kisses to my jawline. "I love you." he whispered against my skin.

My grip tightened around his waist and I hid my face against the crook of his neck. His scent was intoxicating and his presence was life giving, I loved him more than words could say. "I love you so much Taehyung." I breathed against his neck, leaving a little kiss just below his ear in the place I knew made him shiver. "Thank you for moving in with me."

Taehyung smiled and leaned back so he could see my face. "Thank you for giving me a chance." It was a statement that applied to us both, one that meant so much and told many stories of the sadness and darkness we went through to finally be happy together. But I wouldn't hesitate to do it all again just for him.

The End

omg it's done!!
I hope you liked this story
and the ending was good enough
please continue to share and
vote for this story so more
people can read it also

i'm working on more taekook
stories so look out for those and follow
me so you'll know when I publish them

Also!!
please comment things you'd
prefer to see in a story
For Example -
topkook/bottomtae
toptae/bottomkook
social media au
high school au
etc !!