Epilogue.

"I've been trying to find a single moment to set my life on its path." Taehyung starts speaking. "Maybe there's a version of my life where I never stalked Andrea, or fell in love with her.. A version where I die in my brother.. Namjoon's arms. Or another version where her and Taedae are still alive and we're all still a small happy family. There's probably even a version of my life where I'd never meet all of you guys." Taehyung says swinging his arm to everyone on the couches and on the floor as they all listened to him. It was night time but no one was adamant to leave his house.

Jin and Veronica cuddled up on the couch wrapped in the biggest purple blanket they had ever seen. Fiela sat on the same couch with Olivia and carried her new born Jungmi, in a thick soft white blanket in her arms. Olivia had a hot mug of green tea in her hand with her arm wrapped around Gemma as the young one was slowly dozing off but still listened to her uncle. Olivia still gets shocked when she realises that her uncle is the famous Director V, she couldn't believe that she could call him Uncle Taetae.

Aufilea was on the floor inbetween Olivia's legs with a blanket around her, watching with care as Taehyung spoke. Taehyung's eyes land on Aufilea and he smiles, turning his attention back on everyone.

She reminded him so much of Andrea and seeing her wrapped in a blanket made him happy that he was still a part of her life. "But I'm happy with this version of my life. I'm grateful for all of you amazing people, those that I know and the others who I don't know, but I'm super happy that I've met you all,"

On the tip of the lit living room table, Gem was kneeling close to it playing with her dolls. Whilst Jungkook sat on the single chair behind her gently stroking his son, Junglee's cheek. Next to Jungkook on the other single couch was Officer Baekhyun, but here together with his friends he was just Baekhyun. He sat comfortably on the single couch as if it were a king's seat.

And on the last sofa sat Yoongi and his brother Jimin, while Taehyung sat on the other side. In between him and Jimin was a young brown and gold hairy puppy, his new puppy Yeontan. His puppy makes a striking entrance by letting out a cute bark making Gem smile.

"Thank you all for coming today," he smiles clapping his hands.

"How much did he drink? Making random speeches like this," Jungkook asks causing Jimin, who's laying on Yoongi's thighs, to laugh.

"That was beautiful though," he chuckles. "But no one asked you to speak, we just wanted to cut the cake,"

Yoongi smiles. "Hey let the man of the hour have his moment,"

"Thank you Yoongi," Taehyung stretches out to hand him a high five. "It's my birthday,"

"You mean belated birthday," Jin speaks up finally getting up off the couch going over to the table and kneeling down next to Gem. "Do you wanna help grandpa put the candles on the table?"

Gem nods her head adjusting herself so that she can start putting the candles with her grandfather.

"Your speech was good man," Baekyun nods his head. "You're lucky to have a family like this,"

"Hey," Taehyung smiles. "You're part of us too, there is no stranger here,"

"Thank you," Baekyun gleams. "Happy belated birthday again,"

"Speaking of belated," Fiela starts speaking. "Where were you yesterday? We were here outside of your porch for a whole hour, we nearly froze to death,"

Taehyung smiles and gets up from the chair going over to Fiela. "Can I carry her?"

"Sure," she smiles and shifts the little baby's weight onto Taehyung's arms. She turns to Gemma who was sleeping on Olivia's arms, she picks her up to make her sleep on her instead. "To answer your question Fiela, I actually went to visit Andrea's grave,"