35. "Meant it or not."

"No!" Taehyung exclaims. "If Jungkook is in the hospital and this man is here then he must've done something! He's always the one to blame in times like this!"

Yoongi who's been trying to force Taehyung off him finally gets the memo. When he opened the door he was surprised to see Taehyung, after so long he finally saw Taehyung. But much to his surprise Taehyung attacks him and assaults him.

Once again Taehyung punches his other cheek causing some blood to fall out. However this time Yoongi doesn't hold back at all, he uses his inner strength, his Agust strength and tackles Taehyung to floor punching him harder then ever on repeat. Aufilea gets frightened seeing the transformation of the once innocent pastor she knew...she knew that he raped her mother but she didn't think that he was strong or even capable of fighting.

She can't even run to him to stop him as she sees and hears her young sisters crying.

"Pastor! No! Don't hurt uncle Tae!" Gem and Gemma cry together appearing out of nowhere. "Please!"

Yoongi forcefully groans and stops punching Taehyung, instead he yanks his collar forcing Taehyung up from the floor so that he could look at his face. Taehyung's lip was cut and bleeding and his cheek turned a reddish brown colour.

"Why did you stop?" Taehyung sniffs and asks Yoongi. To say that he was expecting to get a reaction from Yoongi was a lie. He didn't expect for Yoongi to react, in fact he didn't expect for Yoongi to be angered or even strong. "Why didn't you hurt me like you hurt their father?"

Yoongi glares into Taehyung's eyes before standing up and using his strength to make Taehyung stand up as well. He removes his phone from his pocket and shoves it into Taehyung's body. "Fiela sent the address to the hospital she's in. Copy it quick and get out of here."

Taehyung holds the phone in his hand still looking at Yoongi. Now he wasn't angry anymore, but he was hurt. Hurt that Yoongi did this to him. Why did he do this? It couldn't just be self-defence. Self defence is pushing away not maliciously fighting back. "W-"

Yoongi interrupts shaking his head. "You better cool off before talking to me again. Or else I will not hesitate or think twice before doing what I just did." Yoongi glares at him before turning around mumbling. "Out here bringing me back into my past."

Yoongi turns back to the children and removes the blood that was on his cheek, which was now cut.

"Don't worry about anything alright," he says gently and leans into both the girls picking them up on his arms. They nod their heads in silence and they disappear as Yoongi takes them somewhere.

Aufilea is finally unfrozen from her spot and walks to Taehyung's side. She carefully holds onto his shoulder and faces him. She gets enough courage to utter out her words. "What was that about?"

Taehyung shakes his head, bringing out his phone and taking down the address. "I'll be back to pick you up later. Let me go and check the situation at the hospital."

Aufilea nods her head and holds onto the phone which belongs to Yoongi. He leaves and closes the door behind him. Aufilea wonders what's wrong and what could've happened between the two to cause them to fight. She had never seen either of them being so violent up until now. She sighs and begins walking down the long corridor reaching the living room. After being gone for so long and getting used to her own tiny living room, she exhales seeing how large her parents living room was.

She's brought out of her thoughts when she sees Yoongi sitting on the chair looking at the twins infront of him. "Alright young twin girls, your sister's here,"

Gem and Gemma turn around in surprise immediately running towards her giving her a bear hug. "Aufilea!"

"Hey guys," Aufilea nearly falls but stands strong. This is also the first time after a long time seeing her little sisters. She bends down and hugs them tightly as well. "I've missed you guys so much,"