3. "What's wrong?"

Jungkook parks the car and tells Aufilea to go in. She tries staying but he tells her strictly to get in. His heart bouncing all over the place.

"That son of a -" he slams his fist into the steering wheel laying his head. Fiela wouldn't be home, working mid shift and night shift at the hospital. He starts the car pulling out of the driveway and into the streets. His bottom lip in his mouth as he tries not to loose control. He drives straight beating his hand on the staring wheel.

With traffic delays and unnecessary conversation between traffic cops and him as an Officer - he enters the hospital immediately seeing a jolly Fiela. He walks to her not really knowing why he came.

"Thank you Lisa, I'll check it out-hey," she nearly bumps into him. "Babe? Bae what's wrong?" she sees the disconnection in his eyes and hurriedly takes him up to her office. She closes the door quickly walking to Jungkook's side.

He looses himself and just cries, Fiela feels a sharp pain crying as well upon seeing her husband in tears. "Babe what's wrong, you're scaring me," he sits down on the floor shaking his head.

"Aufilea..."

"What's happened?" She gets nervous.

___________________________________

Aufilea finished making supper for herself and the twins and they sit together on the table.

"Let's say grace," she says and prays for the food. "Thank you dear Lord for the food you've given us today. Bless and sanctify our food as we are about to eat this we pray amen,"

Gemma and Gem immediately say amen digging in, they loved their sister's dish so much. Gem starts up the conversation.

"Where's mummy and daddy?"

Aufilea sighs. "Work,"

Gem and Gemma both stare at each other.

"What?" Aufilea asks noticing their stare.

"Mummy and daddy are having...it!" Gem says blocking her mouth quickly. Aufilea coughs out her fried rice glaring at Gem.

"Yes it's true- whenever they're alone they do it-"

"Hey! Mind what you say about mum and dad," Aufilea speaks up.

"Seriously Fi, I'm telling you. Yesterday we almost caught them and daddy said it's called work," Gemma says.

Aufilea chuckles looking at the two. "Work? Okay I guess he meant maybe there's two kinds of jobs."

"Huh?" They both say creeping out Aufilea a little. Having siblings was really kind of scary for her. She always felt responsible for them. She didn't want what happened to Jie to happen to her younger siblings. She felt more at ease being around them and guiding them.

"What do you mean Fi?" Gem asks. "One job is to have it and the other-"

"No you idiot," Aufilea smirks. Was she really having this unqualified conversation with her sisters. "They go to work to make money. But their other 'job' is basically daddy being a factory and mummy pops the kids out,"

This just confused them more and Aufilea laughed at their confused faces. Gemma shrugs her shoulders continuing to eat, Gem however thinks too hard and has so many questions.

Compared to Gemma, Gem was the one who was reserved and thought more about things while Gemma was more action and more talk no filter.

"So," Gem starts. "So it means you came from another factory?"

"What?" Aufilea asks.

"Because Gemma and I look like daddy and you look.. not like us,"

"That's because you guys are twins," Aufilea answers.