16. "Some Air."

The next day : Saturday

Aufilea's phone vibrates as she's making her breakfast. She glances at her phone surprised at the message coming in from Director V, she never saved his number but she knew that it was him.

Unknown number:
Good morning Aufilea.
I hope you're well rested from yesterday's conference. Please accept my apologizes for the time I dropped you off at home. I truly am sorry, however, I do not regret meeting your mother and father. It was a pleasure.
There's an Art Gallery down in Lakeroam road and they've made a piece in the thier Legends section for me (of course). Would you like to join me in visiting the exhibit?

Aufilea's eyes widen and she quickly types in a reply. Usually he would be very busy, but ever since he became a mentor he's had more free time and more opportunities for her. She accepts and begins eating, once she's done she preps herself.

"You going somewhere?" Fiela asks walking past the bathroom seeing Aufilea fixing her hair.

"Yes. Uhm Director V invited me to an Exhibition," Aufilea says deciding to leave her hair down. She looks at her floral white knee dress and sandals in the mirror before she follows her mum to the kitchen.

Fiela is still dressed in her pajama set of dress and robe. She switches on a stove top placing a pan over, deciding to make some eggs and a healthy toasted sandwich for the twins.

Aufilea sits on one of the stools watching her mum make some food. "Mum," she calls.

"Yes?"

"Is everything okay with you and dad?" Aufilea asks.

Fiela hesitates for a moment but goes on making the food. "Why wouldn't it be okay?"

"Well for starters, the day before yesterday I heard you guys yelling and yesterday I witnessed you trying to stone his car and he just drove away," Aufilea says recalling what she had seen during the night. She's never seen her parents fight and usually when they did they never did it live, it was always behind closed doors. "There seems to be a clear problem,"

Jungkook had long left for work early in the morning and would not be back till the night. It was an advantage for Fiela because she worked nightshift as well. She didn't want to speak to him. Not one bit. He made his decision the moment he decided he'd leave her at home to see Hwasa.

"No. There's no problem. Your father and I are just...not seeing eye to eye at the moment," she mumbles putting an end to the topic.

"Oh," Aufilea nods her head. "So he's-"

Fiela shakes her head. "I don't want to talk about him right now." Fiela wedges in between stopping Aufilea. "So you and Director V?" She moves onto another topic. "Isn't he supposed to be your mentor?

"He is. It's a learning experience.. this is him sending me a message right now.. yep it's him," Aufilea closes her phone after reading the message and gets up walking over to Fiela placing a light kiss on her cheek. "I'll see you tonight?"

"Probably tomorrow morning," Fiela answers groaning, remembering her schedule. "Night shift,"

Aufilea frowns. "That sucks. I really wanted to tell you something about Director V,"

"What is it?" Fiela says almost instantly fearing that Taehyung would slowly reveal her secretes.

"Wow calm down mum, it's nothing major." Aufilea reassures with a compressed grin at how much funny her mum looked. "I'll tell it to you tomorrow morning, is that okay?"

"Anticipation kills faster then any other diseases," Fiela complains wanting to hear what she wanted to say about Director V.

"See you later mum," Aufilea chuckles making her way to the front door. "Greet the twins and tell them I love them,"