7. "The Unknown"

"So let me get this straight. She's applying for university because instead of applying back then, she was busy having fun with a guy. Or if I put it more simple, she's going back to school," Fiela exits the bathroom walking into her dresser.

"Yes, she never had a chance to go to university because she was messing with her life," Jungkook says to Fiela who's getting ready to change so she can go drop the kids. He already dropped Aufilea early in the morning so that he could have a chance to talk to Fiela.

She rolls her eyes moving away from her mirror going in her wardrobe to get her uniform. "And where do you get in?"

"Like I said, she knows nothing about universities and has no clue of how to apply thus she asked for my help,"

Fiela removes the towel putting a vest on over her bra and then the blue uniform jump suit over lace panties closing up the buttons. Jungkook can't help his natural instinct to tap her butt as she bends down. "Oh, okay,"

"That's it?" Jungkook tilts his head. "After that stunt you pulled last night, now you're cool with it?" He asks clearly begin puzzled.

"Look love, when I'm pissed at night and sleep then automatically when I get up I'm in a good mood and not in the mood as yesterday. So you bringing this up again you won't get a reaction because I'm changed," she pats Jungkook's chest.

"Are you sure?"

She smiles walking out the room going downstairs with her bag. Jungkook gets some of her files on the bed following her as she enters the kitchen seeing Gem and Gemma both speaking.

"Morning daddy,"

"Morning my twins, how are you?"

Gemma shrugs her shoulders and Gem nods her head.

"It's still like 7:45 and you're asking them questions this early. Why?" Fiela argues from the stove.

"I just wanna know how they are," Jungkook defends setting the files inside her bag, going over and helping her take out lunch boxes. "Plus it's late, they should've been at school by now,"

"No!" Gem sighs. "We should've been sleeping!"

"Sleeping defines who I am." Gemma says.

I turn back to Fiela clearly not understanding why Gem and Gemma love sleep.

"Since she's your friend.. childhood. I have no problem especially since it's university related. It should probably only take a week or two for set up," Fiela says. "But wait... Isn't too late too apply? It's already the beginning of the year and that's when Universities are full,"

"I know. Which is why this will have to be done well... otherwise she'll have to go to a college or wait for next year. It's actually a shame because she's worked-"

"I don't really care about her babe, I'm sorry," Fiela says cutting him short. "The faster you finish with her, the better for me."

Jungkook doesn't even hear what she says as long as she's okay and not mad at him then he's okay. They go on normally fixing the kids lunch together and move to the confusing topic of sleep. Jungkook tries to understand his daughters but it gets more confusing for him.

"Gemma what's your deepest desire?" Gem asks eating her lunch before Jungkook even puts it in her lunch box.

"8 to 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep," Gemma replies standing up as she leaves the kitchen with Gem following behind.

"Perfect answer," Fiela laughs picking up her bag following the two out.

"That's a lot of sleep don't you think," Jungkook scratches his head. "Are you going now?"