13. "Talk Later"

"What? Both phones?"

"Yep," Jungkook says leaning back on the chair so the sun could warm him up. "That's my wife. Fiela."

Hwasa shakes her head sipping her sparkling water. "She's a psycho," she frowns a bit looking at a lost Jungkook. "She sounds like a pain,"

Jungkook stops looking at the table and turns his head to Hwasa. What could he say to that? Fiela wasn't a pain neither was she easy, but she certainly wasn't a pain. "Nah," he shakes his head. "I don't think of her as a pain,"

"Are you sure?" She asks arching her eyebrow. "Everytime you have trouble with her, you seem to be coming to me,"

"First, this is my lunch break area. Meaning I was here first. Second, you came out of nowhere and thirdly, you asked," he says holding three fingers up.

"Whatever," she waves her hand off. "You looked so upset and I couldn't just walk by. This is me being a good best friend and asking what's wrong. Remember back then, you never had any problems? You were the golden child. Now you have problems caused by marriage,"

"Hwasa don't be like that," Jungkook pulls a little smile. "Look, I know what I got myself into when I put my ring on her finger. Crazy or not I love it, her unbelievable and insane moments as well as her unexpected and proud moments. I still am the golden man with a fierce golden wife... She has a voice and is not quiet or afraid, that's what I like. Even though it's not an advantage during arguments. I don't actually want someone who's easy and accepting and quiet to be with.. easy is boring. I like the challenge.. I accept the challenge and I love the strong woman I married,"

"It seems that ring on your finger isn't enough, she wants you to wear a whole uniform clearly saying you're hers," She shrugs her shoulders completly dismissing the comments he made about his wife. "I'm just saying. I'll give you peace whenever she gives you pain,"

Jungkook says nothing and looks at her really seriously. He could hear what she was saying but for some reason he understood it in three different versions. He just hoped that Hwasa wouldn't be exactly what Fiela said she was, a homewrecker.

"But now you have no phone," she opens her bag pulling out a touch screen phone.

"I can't," he shakes his head. "I'll buy myself another one."

"Yes but until then, take my spare phone. I'll just send to the cloud-"

"Hwasa I can't-"

She presses her finger to his lips hushing him. She gets up from her seat confidently walking to him sinking the phone into his chest pocket of his jacket. Her fingers very slowly, slide down his chest down to his abs. Jungkook watches her hand going further down his abs and stop by his belt, his head turns to her.

She bites her lip winking at him. "If I was your wife, I wouldn't be rude to this body," she says. Her face inches closer to his cheek but he moves his head away also removing her hand from him. He stands up towering over her. "Come on Kookie," she jokes while lightly standing infront of him, her hand gliding over his neck resting on his cheek. She stands on her tippie toes kissing his cheek.

"Hw-"

"Don't think too much about it," she smiles moving back fanning her eyes. "I've gotta go," she turns around walking away seducing with her hips.

The ghost of Hwasa's fingers linger on the places she touched him. He felt dumb for allowing her to touch him the way she did.

If Hoseok was still alive, he'd be saying. "She does know your wife will kill her, right?" He chuckles thinking about the times he had with Hoseok and how Hoseok loved when Fiela was jealous. He had been there all the times when Fiela nearly lost her mind...but for some reason at the time Fiela seems to be going a tad bit far in madness, Hoseok is no longer here to keep the moment smooth or hike about it.