22. "Let Me Know"

I pound roughly on the door matching the pace of my heart. Pastor Suga opens the door looking confused by my presence.

"Aufilea? My dear child what's wrong? Here get in," he opens the door wide enough trying to pull me in but I yank away from him with tears in my eyes. All this time when he called me his dear child I thought he meant in a respectful manner. If I had known the truth.

"Is it true?" I whisper.

"What?" He asks. "What's going on?"

"You." Is all I say. My eyes pouring continuously. For a while he just looks at me not moving and then when he does move, it's like he finally understood.

He says nothing but walks back to his desk and chair taking out some keys. He walks back to the door and steps out next to me closing it.

_____________________
Third person's POV

The time they got to the house, they found Fiela and Jungkook already. Fiela was all smiles and joyful because of the message she received from her daughter. Jungkook was just as pleased, even though he couldn't express his joy with Fiela (since they're were still not talking to each other) he was happy enough when Aufilea returned. What they were expecting was a celebration not a hard stone look on Aufilea's face. The Pastor was in a thinking state.

"What's wrong?" Fiela asks with worry. "Baby what's wrong?" Fiela tries to touch Aufilea but Aufilea refuses.

Yoongi speaks from behind Aufilea. "Aufilea I think you have to calm down and we can all sit and talk about this-"

"Talk?" She shakes her head. "Sit and talk? I'm not doing that for these people who lied to me. I'm not gonna sleep under this roof where I've lived all my life, but I was still lied to. I'm never gonna sit in this house of lies."

"Sweetheart–"

"Don't call me that!" She exclaims out loud moving away from Jungkook.

Yoongi behind her moves forward trying to hold her shoulders to bring her to sit down. "You need to calm down–"

"Don't you dare touch me!" She exclaims again looking at Yoongi with big angry eyes pointing a dangerous finger his way. "And don't tell me to calm down. You are not my father. You have no right to get involved in my life. You will never ever, ever be my father. You may have raped my mum but you will never be a part of my life ever again."

"Aufilea what is this about?" Fiela asks quietly with tears forming in her eyes. There was a voice echoing in the back of Fiela's head telling her that it was over. Aufilea knew.

Aufilea turns around with a sarcastic laugh mixed with muffled tears. "If it isn't already obvious, I'll break it down. You lied to me. You all! All of you lied to me about my life!"

"Don't raise your voic–"

"What are you gonna do if I do?" She asks Jungkook who has worry in his eyes. "You were my freaking dad. But you lied to me. I can never call you dad or daddy or even father ever again. I didn't expect to be betrayed like this. To find out that you aren't even my father. That all this time you felt pity for me."

Immediately Fiela's heart jumps and her body begins to tremble. It was over. Jungkook contains his feelings and tries to control himself.

"You are a liar." Aufilea continues with tears at the brink of her eyes. "Even after all the trust I gave you, every problem that I came to you with, all my secrets and all my love. You only accepted it because you had no choice–"

Jungkook hastily steps forward trying to comfort her. "No–" but she rapidly stands back slapping his arms away. She sniffs with a little hiccup breaking Jungkook's heart.