5. "Director V "

"Hey. Aufilea." the Instructor calls to Aufilea.

She's standing and speaking with Tiwa while gathering her notebook and bag. "Yes Instructor?"

"I need to talk to you quickly in my office, c'mon," the Instructor says already fast pacing towards the elevator.

"Okay.." Aufilea says stunned by his speed. "See you later Tiwa,"

"Bye," Tiwa says going to her section.

Aufilea quickly catches up to him checking out her bust, looking down at her cleavage wishing she'd worn her jacket before she left home. She gets in his office heading towards the chair.

His face showed clear excitement that she couldn't relate with. Why was he always so happy? Unnaturally happy.

"So!" He claps his hands breaking Aufilea's thoughts. "Mentoring week starts today and you still haven't recieved word about your mentor, right?"

"Yes," she nods. It's been a week since she signed up to be mentored.

"That's because I've been trying to pull out some strings for you, but luckily and thankfully with enough time on my hands I managed to get you a mentor. Actually I'm lying I didn't pull out strings, the strings came to me."

Aufilea blinks twice.

"Director V."

Her eyes enlarge and she tilts her head to the side. "Are you serious?"

He nods his head and she can't hold in her tiny squeak.

"This is a shock." Aufilea grins.

"Yeah it was shocking since he had this big movie case he wanted to work on. He asked if you had a mentor and I had to give you away while the gate was open,"

"He asked for me? That's great." Aufilea says very thankfully. "I will do my best, thank you so much,"

"As it is, you stand a 100% chance of being involved in our company if the Director himself wants you," he says looking out his large glass view. "That's all I wanted to say. If you like you can go and see him in his office or if today was killing and you want to rest you can go home and see him tomorrow instead. No pressure,"

She shake her head. "This is such a great opportunity. I have to thank him myself,"

"Sure, his office is on the 20th floor. Remember something though, the public has no clue of who Director V is - well appearance wise. This means that him wanting to mentor you is huge, not only is mentoring not his thing but so is the public. He despises for the world to see him, go figure. Don't take it for granted,"

"Thank you. I won't," she assures.

Given the instructions and directions Aufilea heads to the lift taking her bag before pressing the 20th floor. The elevator ride is long, giving her time to adjust herself looking into the mirror of the elevator. She tries covering up her cleavage as best but it stands out the most...she was hoping Director V wouldn't....look at them?

She was nervous.

The bell chimed and Aufilea felt the need to do a quick prayer before going on. "Oh heavenly Father you know I love You right? Then please do me a favour and give me a lot of your love and grace. Thank you. You the best, amen."

Director V hears the sound of the elevator opening on his floor. He'd told the Instructor to restrict access to his office, allowing absolutely nobody up, but yet he knew the impossible Instructor wouldn't do it.

"I'm clearly busy. Get out."

"Oh. I am so sorry. My bad, sorry-"

He quickly lifts his head up seeing Aufilea's figure turning and walking back to the lift.