18. "Fear"

The clouds slowly turn to a light shade of purple and blue and right in the middle the clouds part, as the sun breaks through. The sight of the sun peeking draws Fiela in, she leans over the wheel to see.

She arrived home earlier then usual in the morning and parked her car outside the lawn admiring the clouds and the beautiful sun.

The whole way as she drove back home she couldn't help her gut feeling of uncertainty between her and Jungkook, as well as guilt for avoiding him. It's not that she didn't want to talk to him, she just felt that it was unnecessary at that point.

She needed to cool down first. All the raging emotions in her where too much.

Her eyes dart to the dashboard taking in the time, 4:30. Jungkook's alarm would ring within 30 minutes and if she didn't want to be caught and have a chat with him then she'd have to be fast. Using that as motivation, she steps out of her car already jogging to the entrance.

She doesn't waste any second when opening the door and quietly closing it making sure it makes no sound. Thank goodness her husband was such a heavy sleeper.

She carefully walks to her dresser picking out the outfit that she's had in mind since driving. Classic black and white summer dress paired wih some sandals. With one final look at her choice, she makes her way to the bathroom stripping naked and taking a shower. When she's done she walks back in her dresser, dressing up.

She closes the door behind her when she's done with everything, only a second to spare as the alarm rings vigorously. She sighs and continues downstairs heading her way.

"You're awake?" Fiela asks as she spots Aufilea in the kitchen.

"Hey mum," Aufilea smiles and walks to her mum giving her a big hug. "I missed you yesterday at night.."

Fiela breaks the hug and runs her fingers down Aufilea's hair. "Listen sweety, I'm in a rush now. If you need anything your dad is here. Gem and Gemma are sleeping over at their friend's house- I think you might've also missed their presence yesterday night... Anyway they'll come later on in the afternoon,"

"Hold on. Where are you going this early?" Aufilea asks already with a deep frown.

"It's a beautiful Sunday morning today, so I figured I'd go to church," Fiela replies.

Aufilea nods her head as her frown disappears. "I should go and visit Priest Yoongi one day, it's been so long without him that I feel the need to catch him up," she smiles. "Pass my greetings and love,"

Fiela stands there for a while thinking over what Aufilea said. "I will,"

Fiela enters the church. Their are a few people cleaning up the chairs, the pathway, fixing the instruments- basically making everything ready for the service.

Fiela makes a quick prayer before going any further inside the pathway to the door at the end of the corridor. She knocks on the door with riddles like usual, making Pastor Suga know exactly who it is.

Fiela enters his office just as he stands up making his way to her embracing her with a hug. With big smiles on both faces they separate.

"How are you?" He asks her with a pondering look in his eyes. "Are you hurt?"

She smirks. "Do I really need a reason to come to church and see you?"

Suga smiles and nods his head. "Yes, why else would you come to church and see me, if not to worry about your life or wanting to praise God?" Although he became friends with Fiela, there was a part of him that still admired her more than in a friendly manner. "But you do look troubled,"