14. "Why At Night?"

At night

With the wind forcing itself against the window trying to get in the room, Jungkook brings Fiela closer to him to keep her warm. The lights dimmed and Fiela's chattering teeth keep Jungkook up. Although the blankets are warm his heat is warmer.

"Better now?" He asks. She nods her head feeling a little less cold.

"I would say that I'm extremely glad I don't have any shifts tonight but I think there's something more important on your mind," Fiela speaks up clearing her throat a bit.

She brings her hand from underneath the blanket to caress his cheek. His hands hold onto her hand bringing them down to his lips. He turns to her shuffling a bit on the bed, his body heavy and ready to sleep but his mind needing to be cleaned.

"I wanna know something, does it really bother you seeing her with me?" He doesn't even specify on a nam but Fiela already knows what he's talking about.

She nods her head. "Yes, I really don't like you being with her. She's a homewrecker. I know very well, because my dad is married to one. Veronica. Yeah. My real real mum was like me, and Veronica is the homewrecker, and now we see who he ended up with." Fiela says with bitterness, clearing her throat. "Although... if you say she's only a friend and I might be wrong about her being a homewrecker then I'll try- I will contain myself,"

"Your dad is happy with Veronica, but that's not me. I'm never gonna do that to you." Jungkook says calmly. "Honestly, I don't like when you keep things to yourself. When we first mat, you spoke like crazy. You told me everything and I liked hearing every word from you. You told me when you were upset, happy and even desperate to use the bathroom. I want that back.. I feel like you're keeping things from me.. and it's not only about Hwasa,"

"My only problem is that childhood friend of yours," She states.

He snorts. "There has to be something else going on, otherwise you wouldn't just destroy both my phones,"

She rolls her eyes. "I don't even understand why I did that but I'll still justify myself. Your friend could steal you awa-"

"Come on Fi," he smiles placing a peck on her nose. "I'm all yours. There's nothing that can make me change my mind about how I feel for you,"

"Life would be so much better for you if I was just a much easier wife to be with." she puts her hand back in the blanket feeling her fingers freezing.

"One thing I'm certain about is that I love you," Jungkook whispers in her ear resting his head on hers. "I love you because you are are not easy to be with. You're wildly beautiful and different.. you don't hold anything back..or contain yourself. You have strong opinions and it's alluring for me,"

Fiela smiles with the sweetest smile. "Did you just sugarcoat that I am a beast,"

Jungkook laughs bringing his hand up to her hair, brushing his fingers on them. "Not a beast..maybe a monster-"

"Oh shut up," She chuckles laying her head on his chest when he kisses her forehead.

He smiles smelling her hair. "On all seriousness, I love you Fiela. I love you on your good days and bad days. We may fight...even for days.. but it won't change how I will always feel about you," he smiles. "For better or worse, a blessing or a curse, it'll always be war and peace so let our love live long. You don't have to worry about Hwasa. She's nothing to me but a friend,"

"I'm gonna trust that," she smirks. A thought pops in her head and she asks. "Where did Aufilea go again?"

"Her mentor invited her somewhere,"