40. "Stay Gold."

"Good morning dad," Aufilea greets early in the morning when entering her dad's room. He's sitting up on the bed with a scrapbook and a pencil. She draws in closer to him seeing that indeed he was drawing. It's a fast drawing of her mum but it turns out so well with all the curves and lines popping her beauty.

"Good morning baby, how are you?" He asks still drawing with her attention right behind her.

"I'm fine dad," Aufilea smiles. "It's beautiful,"

"Thanks," Jungkook grins closing the book and laying it down. He drew in Fiela's red journal book and hoped she liked the drawing. "What are you still doing here? Thought you'd be out with your mum,"

"Nope, I'm actually off to work right now," she answers sitting down on the bed facing him.

"Do you need a ride?" Jungkook stops stretching turning his neck to the side twisting it a bit far back. His neck exercise seemingly got better by day but he still despised the strain and pain he felt.

"No dad," She smiles gently. "I can't let you put yourself through that."

Jungkook let's out a smooth chuckle. "I'm not talking about me driving," he says. "I'm asking if you need a ride,"

Aufilea is confused by his tone and his words. "I'm confused,"

He smirks. "Just answer, do you need a ride or not?"

"Yes," she answers unsure but when he lifts his hand up pointing to his wardrobe desk Aufilea's eyes open wife and her mouth enlarges. She gets up quick on her feet moving to the drawers wardrobe. "Dad are you being serious?"

"Of course I am," there's a bright smile on his face as soon as he's able to capture her perfect teeth and cry of joy when she leaps in the air with his car keys in her hands. She jolts over to him in complete joy hugging him by surprise and accidentally squeezes his arm causing him an intense amount of pain, but he doesn't show or react instead keeping a brave face on for her happiness.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry-"

"It's okay," he brushes it off like it's nothing. But Aufilea still apologizes hugging him a but lighter.

"I promise you won't regret it at all," she says already running towards the door. Hastily with no time to waste she opens the garage door and enters spotting her dad's jeep. "Yes, yes, yes," she chants and carefully walks in with her heart trying to be normal leveled but still skipping a bit like it's normal to drive her dad's car. "I promise dad, you won't regret this!" She hopes he can hear her screaming in joy but she still gets in the car relaxing under the cool temperature making sure that her nerves are in tact and they won't let her slip or cause a single accident.

3 weeks later.

"Dad?" Fiela asks immediately when she opens the door, surprised to see both her parents standing on the entrance of her house with presents in each hand. "Oh my, what are you guys doing here?" She grins and gladly hugs them both inviting them in. When their in she notices someone she hasn't seen in such a very long time. "Jeon Junghyun is that you? Wow! It's been so long," she goes in to give him the biggest hug ever.

"We thought we'd make a guest appearance," he generously smiles hugging Fiela back. "Also thought we might surprise you guys too, and meet the whole family." He says. Jungkook would definitely be surprised to see his brother after a really long time.

Today is Friday. The beginning of a new life and new family for Olivia. Today is the day that she'd live with her new family. She'd defiantly feel welcomed when seeing all their family.