10. "Part Of Our World"

Two weeks later

Jungkook and Fiela snuggle together on the couch while watching a movie- clearly aware of the time and that they both have work the next morning. Jungkook rubs Fiela's arm chuckling a little.

"I don't even know why this is so funny," Jungkook mumbles in her ear laughing again when he hears her erupting in laughter. The only person that ever laughed as hard and extreme as Fiela was Hoseok. In fact this show was Hoseok's favourite, he enjoyed it more than Fiela.

Sometimes Jungkook felt Hoseok's presence while being with Fiela. Their were days where he would just remember Hoseok and gis mood dampened, but tonight was different. He remembered Hoseok and felt as if Hoseok was there.

Fiela re-adjusts her head on his shoulder snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts. "It's because you love me,"

"That is true and it's because you're beautiful," he says out of the blue making Fiela turn her neck so that she can give him a warm smile.

After that terrible misunderstanding two weeks ago Fiela knew she had to stop being so quick to irrational decisions, but she couldn't help it especially since it came to that childhood girl.

Fiela could just tell what Hwasa's motives were. To snatch Jungkook, but as long as Jungkook had finished helping her get into a prestigious College, Fiela was sure to no longer see her around.

Aufilea comes downstairs hearing the TV. She stands by the wall watching her mum and dad cuddling on the couch while watching that program that she never really found interesting.

She smiles seeing her dad just zoning out while looking at her mother. She makes her way to the couch playfully forcing herself between her parents laying her head on Jungkook's shoulder while Fiela adjusted herself on Aufilea's thigh.

If Aufilea was being honest she was really going to miss her parents.

Lately she's been doing her own house hunting and by luck she found a perfect house that matched with the pre-salary she's been receiving every week from her internship. It had one room and was really far from where her parents stayed.

She bites her lip thinking about how sad and confused her mother would be if she found out about the property she got. She snaps out her thoughts when she hears her mother laughing hard at the dumb thing the characters on TV where saying.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah," Jungkook answers turning his head to Aufilea, her face scrunched up while watching the TV.

"Do you think I'll ever be as good as Oscar actors?" she suddenly asks.

"Sweetheart, you are built for greatness and don't you even question it one bit." Jungkook smiles adjusting his arm around her. "I know what you're thinking, that will you ever be as good as these so called actors your mum watches-"

"Hey!" Fiela laughs.

"What I'm saying is that you you were born for this. You are wise, brave, strong, God-fearing, a pose young and delicately gorgeous and a beautiful lady. My beautiful daughter. So of course I do think that one day when the world opens up internationally, you will be your own kind of good on the Oscar stage," he smiles.

"Daddy," Aufilea cheers giggling happily laying her head on his chest. "I love you so much, but you already know that. Don't you?"

Jungkook kisses the side of her head. "I know that,"

"I'm just so lucky to have you as my dad. I know that God was so freaking happy when he made you and mum mate so that you could have me,"

Jungkook laughs and lays his arm around her gently squeezing her. Fiela smiles sadly rubbing her hand up and down Aufilea's thigh.