37. "Unexpected."

A week has passed and Jungkook was given the green light to go back home but still follow up to important treatments. One of them being resting and not doing too much movements.

Today, early in the morning he was discharged and accompanied home by their new home doctor and Fiela. The house was empty, but Jungkook already began sighing by how silent the house was without any of his kids whining. They'd defiantly be really happy to see and feel his presence in the house.

The doctor helps Fiela to understand the procedures once again in a brief manner. She goes over the different pain medication that is needed as well as his arm exercises and that after two weeks she'll be back.

Fiela thanks the doctor and escorts her to the door. Fiela assures the doctor that Jungkook is very obedient and will follow through with all the tasks at hand, ignoring the facts of Jungkook's anxious movements so that she won't have to change her opinion.

Meanwhile Jungkook is in the room exhausted out of his mind yet still jubilant to be back home. With a quick vibrant mind Jungkook's about to stand up from the bed already breaking the first rule when Fiela creeps in the room with a taut to her voice. "What could go wrong, I said to the doctor. Only to find out that you're already standing,"

His eyes widen immediately taken a defensive stance turning his head sideways to avoid staring straight ahead at her.

"Get back on that bed." She inspected him with a thin lip and hand to her hip with her leg sticking out tapping the ground waiting for him to begin moving.

Jungkook notices her pose and let's out a miniature sigh. "I need fresh air," he whispers

"I can't hear you."

"I need fresh air." He declares aloud.

Fiela folds her arms not moving. "I can't hear you because you're not on the bed. What?" She moves her hand to her ear.

Jungkook stubbornly grunts and gets on the bed faking a cry. "I wish I was back at the hospital,"

Fiela brightens with a huge smile strolling to the curtains. She pulls them open along with bringing out their fan. Once plugging it in and setting it close to Jungkook's side she stands straight with a gleaming giggle. "Welcome home,"

Jungkook, despite his grave confused face, examines her whole body stopping by her bump that was shaped in a beautiful oval. He focuses back on her eyes. "Your hormones are out of control,"

She keenly beams striding to the bed next to him, but no sooner had she even sat down when a sweaty girl carefully marched in the room with her veiny hands holding a tray. Fiela moves around to her side bringing the petite wooden bed table that she specially prepared for moments like this. She places it on Jungkook's thighs trapping him from moving.

Olivia puts down the tray with a tasty meal and smiles with her uneven dimples. "Welcome back home Officer Jeon,"

"Olivia?" His face goes blank by the sight of the cheerful girl in her school uniform. "What are you doing here? Why aren't you at school?"

She scrunched up her face with a playful smirk. "Pfft, why would I be at school when my dad is hurting?" The word dad slips out of her mouth before she can even process it. Immediately she freezes in spot nervously looking everywhere else besides Jungkook or Fiela's face. She rumbles on shuffling her feet backwards until she's out the room. She closes the door and silently slides down the door in agony.

In the room, Jungkook doesn't even realise that a small smile was stuck on his face as he began eating the food with appetite. The thought of her being at school completely fades out of his mind by her calling him...dad. He beams again and looks to Fiela realising that she's been inspecting him. "What?" He shrugs his shoulder doubting himself. "Maybe she's happy to s- Ah!"