32. "Trying to kill me"

Jungkook wakes up as soon as his 5:30 alarm rings. He sits up on the bed confused for a little while before remembering he has woken up. He looks to his side expecting to see Fiela but instead he sees nothing. Her side is empty only leaving the blanket hanging and himself alone on the bed. For a moment he tries to collect all his thoughts and asking himself what's going on, but when he turns his head he spots her entering the main room wrapped up in a towel with a messy bun that's slightly dripping with water.

His heartbeat becomes normal and level again when he sees her smile. "Good morning honey,"

Eagerly without hesitation he returns back the smile with very puffy sleepy eyes. "Morning babe,"

He stretches his arms up and high, allowing his body to be flexible. He steadily gets off the bed his toes feeling a bit strained. He goes over to her side where she was putting lotion on, he bends down laying his head in inbetween her head and neck looking into the mirror at her reflection. She's very warm and looks very pretty, especially with her smile.

"I'm so tired," he whispers in her ear before giving her a swift peck on the check heading for the bathroom to do his business. "I'm feeling very off this morning," he says as he quickly flushes the toilet and washes his hands before putting on the bathrobe.

"How did you sleep?" She asks just as she looks for clothes in her wardrobe. She had an appointment with Jimin today and also had night shift at work, thus she needed both casual wear and uniform that she would wear on top of it all.

He leans by the door of the bathroom, thinking whether he wanted to bath or shower. "Fine. I was just confused though,"

She picks out her under garments deciding she wanted to match today, between hot pink and shadow yellow. "Why? Did you have a confusing dream?"

"Mhm," he walks out after washing his hand walking back to the side of his bed taking a sit. He wasn't feeling his usual strong self today. "I dreamt that I died,"

Immediately Fiela stops thinking about what to wear and turns to Jungkook. Focusing entirely on him this time. Her heart nearly exploded but when she sees him, she holds herself. "That's a bad dream. Are you okay?"

Jungkook shrugs his shoulder. "I don't know how I'm feeling right now,"

She lays her hand on her lap. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

He runs his hand through his hair looking like he was thinking about it. The dream was about his parents. "It was back at my parents house, when I was growing up. I dreamt that whole accident of how they exploded in the fire, but this time I was there with them. The house exploded with them and with me as well,"

Fiela gets up and goes over to him sitting down next to him. Her hair is still wet and her towel is still wrapped tightly around her body. She lays her hand on his bare back and leans into him feeling his heat.

Never in all the times she's been with him has he spoken about his parents. He only spoke about his adopted parents but at the same time he hardly shared any details about his adoptive parents. She tries to phrase the words properly in a gentle tone without sounding forceful. After all, he is her husband, she has every right to know about his parents. But at same he was very quiet when it came to things like this.

"You've never told me about them. About your real parents,"

"That's cause..." Jungkook sighs gently placing his hand on her thigh. True that he never spoke about his parents, at times he hardly ever spoke about his adopted family. He didn't like talking about it, he didn't like to awaken past memories. "It's just too much to think about,"