2. "Internship"

"Hello," Aufilea greets politely when she gets to the receptionist. "My name is Jeon Aufilea and I'm here for the Training internship Programme,"

The receptionist smiles. "Yes, Aufilea. We are enthusiastic to have you in our entertainment. You may take the first lift up to the seventeenth floor and from their someone will already be at your aid,"

"Thank you very much," Aufilea chuckles along with the friendly receptionist before heading smoothly to the lift holding her head high.

She gets in the lift pressing on floor number 17. Before the lift can close a handsome man steps in, she immediately bows with a smile but he ignores her. She doesn't mind it mentally telling herself that nobody can or will ruin her mood today. She stands straighter paying attention to the numbers above the door. The man presses on three floors higher, 20.

"Interview or training?" He suddenly speaks..asks. Aufilea is left hot just by his voice, his deep base voice.

"The internship training." She smiles taking a look at the man. Truly his voice resembled his face, smooth clear skin with black hair bringing out his curved face more. She couldn't deny that indeed he was handsome, a freaking gorgeous man.

He finally looks up from his phone being frozen on spot, after his eyes stop on her face. His blue eyes maintain a perfect eye contact with the girl.

Aufilea looks deep into his eyes seeing past the contacts to his black brown eyes. As if she's seen them before.

"I'm sorry, my name is Jeon Aufilea,"

"Aufilea?" He asks tilting his head. For a moment her childlike face came back to him but that was all gone as he spotted strong features of Andrea. "Jeon?" He couldn't believe it.

This was her, Fiela's child. He never wanted anything to do with them ever again but yet here he is, looking into her soul as if she was his dead wife.

"Yes," she bows again. This time he doesn't ignore her and bows his head.

"I'm... Director V," he didn't know how to introduce himself to her. What would he say? Did she even remember him? All those questions flew out the window the moment they heard the elevator stop. "Enjoy your day, Aufilea," he says swallowing the bile down his throat.

After a while of being stunned by his beauty and the fact that she's just seen the most famous director ever. Thee actual Director V? Nobody has ever seen his face..well only those that work with him.

She steps out casually glancing back. His eyes are fixed on his shoes.

__________________________

"Well done!" The Instructor says grinning down at the trainees being seated. "You've all done extremely well and have just showed us why we picked you lot,"

They were 40 people in the internship training program. And 10 of them were handpicked including Aufilea.

"Now we gonna let you go, but first those of you who enquired about mentors come to my office,"

Everyone starts going their seperate ways, bowing and being friendly. Aufilea strides her way to the Instructor's office along with a few other people.

"You did really well," the girl next to Aufilea says as they sit down by the benches waiting for their turn. Aufilea remembers her as the girl who played 'FanBing Bing'. The girl didn't do that well but Aufilea wouldn't even dare to bring that up. After all who was she to judge when the Instructor said everyone did well?

"Really? I was just trying like everybody else here," Aufilea says.

"I'm serious," the girl shyly smiles. "You shouldn't even be here looking for a mentor. You were so great I promise,"