39. "Louder than bombs."

The next couple of days go by in a blur for Jungkook as he's stuck on the bed doing the same thing over and over again. Which is constantly sleeping, sitting down, doing his morning arm exercises, taking a bath and then waiting like a potato for something different to happen. But it never does.

Meanwhile downstairs Fiela enters the house while Aufilea leaves the house heading to work. So far everything has been going well no pointless arguments and especially no interactions between Jungkook and Aufilea. Although Aufilea had been trembling to speak to her dad, but she just had to wait for the right time.

Fiela enters the house excepting it to be empty. Moments like this when she entered the empty house she began wondering of the different things she could do with Jungkook today. She walks up to their room and spots his body still on the bed sleeping. Last night he decided to sleep without a shirt because it was too hot and right now it's benefiting Fiela's sight. As he's turned on his back revealing his back of master art tattoos. She smiles and goes over to the bed straddling him from behind and tracing his back with her hands.

"Baby wake up," she whispers in his ear. He barely moves only making groaning sounds indicating that he's half awake but still half asleep. She smiles and gets off him going over to their joined bathroom.

She turns the facet of both the hot and cold water filling up the tub whilst dripping his lavender essential bath shampoo along with the prescribed body oil that's used to soothe his muscles.

She walks back into the room wanting to attempt to wake up Jungkook again but gets happier seeing him already sitting up on the bed whilst removing his bandage around his shoulder and arm. He does it slowly carefully not to strain his arm. Once the bandages are off he peels off the heavy plaster on his neck and right shoulder blade revealing that new burn mark.

The skin from the side of his neck to a quarter of his right chest all the way to his right arm stopping by his elbow is a darker shade of his skin tone, and it's especially red looking and a bit crispy. He looks up seeing Fiela in the room gazing at his bruise and burns. Her expression was pained. He sighs looking back down at his skin. He hated it.

"I don't look sexy anymore," he says out loud looking back to her eyes giving her an empty shrug.

Fiela tightly smiles making her way to the bed on her side next to him. "It's definitely a new sight to get used to, but if anything it makes you look brave and courageous,"

He turns his head smiling down at her before carefully opening up his arms to embrace her. "Come here,"

He lays his head on her head and she has her arms around his body. Her face gently pressing on the shriveled part of his chest. "Does it hurt?"

He shakes his head. "It doesn't hurt that much but mentally.." he let's out another sigh. "I feel insecure.."

Fiela looks for words to comfort him as he's feeling very down about his new kind of body. She thinks back to when she also wasn't fine and he cheered her up. "Your scars are my scars... And I'm going to make you feel as special and gorgeous, in the same way you've made me feel," she whispers.

He digs his head deeper. "I already feel special with you by my side. Thank you,"

Jungkook is comfortably sitting in the hot bath fully steamed and relaxed. Fiela sits on the edge of the bath using a soft bathing cloth to gently dab on his neck with the ointment, going down to his shoulder and finally his chest. He flinches the most only when she dabs the spot between his chest and shoulder.

"Does your armpit hurt?" She asks in surprise while maintaining her straight face without bursting into laughter. He tries to be brave but Fiela sees past it and tests it out by adding some pressure between his chest and shoulder and he flinches with a little groan. Fiela begins to deeply chuckle while apologizing at the same time. "Armpits are just so wierd, you think you don't need it until.." she begins to laugh and he smirks as well.