34. "What was he thinking?"

Fiela's eyes widen and the remote drops from her hand when she watches the news. Her heart raises and beats harder and louder against her chest, her hands begin to shake dangerously and the tears drop from her eyes. She cups her mouth when harsh whimpers escape from them. "Jungkook!"

Gem and Gemma wake up immediately and run out there room hastily to see that their mother was panicking and running around looking for keys. They too, get anxious and begin worrying.

"Mummy! What's going on!" Gemma cries seeing her mother cry.

Gem says nothing watching the TV. A scene comes on and it shows an unconscious man being dragged by a stretcher. Gem's eyes widen and she screams. "Daddy! Mummy daddy is dead! Daddy is dead!" She bursts out in vicious tears. "Daddy! No!"

"D-daddy!" Gemma screams as well.

Fiela's heart plunges in deep sorror and she struggles to hold in her tears when she sees her children crying. She wipes her eyes and drops to her knees switching off the TV looking to her kids. She brings them closer to her chest, trying to calm them down. "No, no, don't cry. Daddy's not dead sweethearts. He's just really hurt, he's okay. He's okay, he's okay. Okay? Don't cry?"

She keeps trying to calm down. When their cries turn to little hiccups and whimpers she picks up her phone with her shaky fingers and searches through her contacts for someone. She lays the phone by her ear and feels the tears prickling by her eyes, but she holds it in when the voice answers.

"Fiela? What's wrong–"

"Yoongi please I know it's late but I need you to come to my house and watch over my children." She rushes her words over the phone swallowing back a lot of saliva. "Something's happened. Please I need you here,"

In a heartbeat Yoongi responds. "I'll be there."

"Hold on for a moment please," she speaks into the phone before looking down at Gem and Gemma who had dried up tears and anguished looks on their faces. "Sweety, Apostle Yoongi is coming over to our house okay–"

"Is daddy dead?" Gem starts crying again but Fiela shakes her head reassuring her.

"Daddy is alive, but I need you guys to stay together and wait for the Pastor okay? Mummy is going to daddy at the hospital okay?" She says and they both nod their head with a lot of disbelief and more fear. "Okay I'll be back soon okay,"

She picks up her phone with Yoongi on the line, she explains to him what she saw on TV as she closes the door and locks it leaving the key under the plant base. She explains to Yoongi where she put the key and that she really needed to go.

Once she's in the car she begins racing down the empty road while also calling the only officer she had the number of. "Officer Baekhyun? Please tell me my husband's alive?"

"His condition is fatal." Baekhyun answers filled with sorrow.

He tells Fiela the address of the hospital and she thanks him telling him she'll be there soon. She quickly forward the address to Yoongi just in case of any emergency then he could come to the hospital.

"Oh God," she cries. "Please don't take my husband."

Like lightning speed Fiela rushes in the hospital to the front desk area. She can hardly speak as her stuttering increases mixed along with her tears. The nurses make out the words "Jungkook" and direct her to the floor where Jungkook is.

In an instant she dashes out the elevator once she's arrived on the floor. She's about to run into the room but she feels a strong hold around her waist and she sharply turns around to Baekhyun.