25. "History"

"Do you think I did the right thing of not telling her?" Fiela asks while fixing breakfast for Jungkook to eat. He had to go to work earlier then usual today.

"What you did was best for her. And right now, it's not only you, it's us. You and me," Jungkook rubs her back planting a kiss on her head as he holds her around her waist following her. "We're her parents and it's our job to protect her from harm. Best way to do that is to keep her far away from it,"

"I get that but I kept something that's not like..like small.. this is huge. This is something that she has to live with... knowing that I was..raped and that she's a daughter of a rapist..and that same rapist is no longer a rapist but has changed and he's now a good man..an Apostle. Will she even believe that he's changed and that I'm not ashamed of her? Not only that..what about her living with the fact that she was made knowing she wasn't wanted or needed... Honey this is beyond my control.. her thoughts are beyond my control.."

"I told you how this would affect her a long time ago..but I won't mention any of that right now because first of all, you are strong. Meaning that you can control the situation," he kisses her hand intertwining their fingers just as she turns around. "You're a good mum,"

"Just because I'm a good mum doesn't mean I can protect her from her own thoughts," Fiela says.

"I know you wanted to keep her safe and that everything you've done is for her safety and happiness..the best thing we can do is give her time. Maybe she'll come around tomorrow or next week,"

"Or even in years,"she adds.

"But what we should make her realise is that, right now and right here.. she has parents who love her. Parents that she can always come back to..no matter what. If we are strong together she'll eventually see that what we did was for her happiness and for her own good. It's no small matter definitely, but we're still family no matter what, even if she feels as if she's not our daughter at the moment, we still believe it and know it. She's a good child..raised by us. She'll definately come along. Don't let what she said...get to you,"

"You're right," Fiela says and suddenly sighs sadly. "All the things she said to you though," being this close to Jungkook sparked a lot of emotions in her both wanted and unwanted. "I just can't believe how easily the words came out her mouth,"

Jungkook sighs trying to maintain a little smile. "I know she didn't mean it."

"Where do you think she is now?" She asks setting his food on the breakfast table.

"Her house,"

"Her house?" Fiela asks confused. Jungkook begins to tell her about Aufilea's decisions of buying a new house. He suddenly stops when he sees his two younger daughters by the door way of the kitchen.

"Love," he calls Fiela motioning to the kids. "Sweethearts what's wrong?" He asks opening his arms just as Gemma walks fast into her father's arms.

She frowns sadly about to cry.

Fiela picks up Gem and places her on the counter table seeing the same face on her. What was wrong with them? They look to each other and both nod.

Gemma is the one who decides to speak breaking the silence. "We're sad because Aufilea is not here,"

"She doesn't want to be our sister anymore," Gem says louder and cries into Fiela's arms. Gemma leans into her father crying as well. Yesterday, when Aufilea came home and started speaking her mind the young twins sat on the steps listening. They half understood what was going on but they didn't fully grasp the situation as their big sister just left.