11. "Crack."

"What brings you here Fiela?" Jimin asks with a quirky smile.

"My appointment,"

"Ah I see. Take a seat dear child," he warms up with a smile already taking a pen and note book in his hand.

The therapist. You would never find me here but lately I've been so out of it that I needed professional help or at least some word of advice.

Jimin is the best at what he does and Andrea always said he was a good listener. "Therapy is viewed in different ways to people. A normal human being would think that they can solve their problems all on their own and another normal human being would resort to detaching himself or herself from the world and problems. But the reality is a person needs to be heard before reaching a breaking point. Therefore therapy is a healing power of higher excellence and is recommended to everyone."

I smile at how focused and attached he is in explaining what therapy is. "Yeah but it's costly,"

"For you Fiela, I charge free," he says with a bright smile.

"Really?" I rub my arm feeling happy. "Thank you Jimin,"

"No problem, but only for the three day trial," he says before getting serious again. "What I offer is basically the start of a treatment or problem, then we go on to meditation and redemption. I will then alter you into a deep level of focus on a spiritual level almost like a hypnosis, only if needed. But I doubt you want to be hypnotised,"

I bite my lip listening to everything he's saying. "After hearing my problems, you'll reconsider the last part,"

"Let's begin shall we," he clicks his pen jotting down something on his page slowly nodding his head.

He gets up quickly walking to me and adjusting the chair gently helping me relax on the chair that's making me look up to the ceiling.

"What seems to be the problem?" He asks from his chair. "If you feel the need to close your eyes you can, if you feel the need to cry you can. Nothing is restricted here. Commit yourself to the process and trust it,"

I nod my head closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, thinking back to where this all started.

"You don't have to force anything out just allow yourself to be free with your words and they will flow out of your mouth. Don't think, let it go," Jimin advices.

"Okay.. Uhm. Well I'm getting this memory. This memory of my wedding day. I remember standing at the alter looking at Jungkook.." I smile slightly. "At the time I was so happy yet so confused, because right there in front of me was the man who I had declared I'd spend the rest of my life with...and uh.. at the same time the man I also loved was beside me telling me to say the vows. I honestly thought that Yoongi and I would be together forever but it didn't turn out that way." I sigh lightly already feeling a bit guilty. "I... I'm... I don't like this." I declare. Already revealing something so deep within me has my heart beating fast.

Jimin's calm voice cuts through the silence after a while. "Always opening up from the start helps you to reveal yourself more and hidden uncertain feelings. You're doing good, it's not bad. You're trusting the process,"

"Okay.." I bite my lip continuing. "So the day I told Yoongi that I was getting married to Jungkook.. I kinda wanted him to react and...I don't know...maybe realise he needed me and all that but instead he told me that what I felt wasn't love but lust. He said that if I didn't remove my eye from him then I'd ruin the one thing that would save me. And that was Jungkook.. After Yoongi told me that, it took me a while but eventually I realised that Jungkook was there to save me from the worst version of myself. He... He transformed me you know. I wasn't always like this..ha. I wasn't even the way I am right now. I would've been a bad person on my own. Always wanting things I shouldn't want and maybe even neglecting my own child but no... because Jungkook was always there. He was like my saviour. Always ready to give me a helping hand or advice or even just a generous hug. I guess I took the chance and jumped right into his open. It was the most beautiful experience of my entire life I won't lie. I know that I love him very much..his arms are always there to support and balance me. He makes me feel important you know. Everything about him is wonderful- he makes me so happy that at times I don't even feel the need to stand because I know he's already standing for me. I love how every morning I start my day by looking at him and already knowing that I never want to leave his side." My heart shakes just thinking back. "Oh gosh at times I feel crazy.. it's either I'm crazy for him or I'm just crazy.. Of course we've had our ups and downs, some major, others just not worth it, but never has it made me feel insecure until his childhood friend came back in his life." I swallow the bitter taste in my mouth. I slump in my seat already realising that my mind has led me to the topic of Hwasa.