6. "Sorry To Intrude"

Aufilea's pov

I quickly finish washing the dishes and head upstairs, while walking past Gem and Gemma's room. I peep my head through the half open door making sure they're peacefully asleep. I leave and slightly close the door not before hearing Gem's small voice.

"Goodnight Aufilea,"

I smile walking back in their room over to her bed. Their room is really big, just like all the other rooms in the house. "You're still awake?"

"I have trouble falling asleep,"

I sit next to her pillow while running by hand down her head. "How about I stay with you until you fall asleep. Is that okay?"

"Yes please," she grins already wrapping her arms around my waist. I wonder why she didn't just sleep with Gemma like she usually does. Either way I tell her a little story about a princess and pop star.

I lock the door of my room when I enter dragging my feet to my desk and laptop. The first thought that pops into my head is to google someone. My fingers rapidly type in the name of the famous:

Director V  |

As expected nothing than the usual company comes up with all the directors and instructors but for Director V  it's just his entry and movies his directed, written books and awards won. I wonder why doesn't he want to step into the light and accept his fame.

Surely he's got the looks for a star and the voice as well, but why doesn't he want to be put on the spotlight?

Tomorrow I start my first session with him and I'm so nervous. Aside from seeing him in the Instructor's office or in the elevator we've only had small talk..or greetings, I'm really nervous yet excited of what and how he'll express himself.

__________________________

Fiela's pov

I bring a blanket downstairs getting ready to watch my show, Quiboohun. While also waiting for Jungkook to arrive home.

Marrying a police officer- head Police officer at times isn't easy, as he has all these cases that he has to attend to. Some are really simple but other times they're dangerous and he's usually hurting with bruises here and there but all the time he wins the cases and if he doesn't I'm always here to sympathize with or where he can vent out his answer.

The show starts and I cheer silently trying not to squeal too loud for the kids. Throughout the program I laugh so hard almost dying to death. Programs like this soothe my soul and make me burst into laughter.

The remote is rapidly pulled away from me by an angry Aufilea. For a moment she looks so much like Andrea and I stay stuck in a weird zone out.

"Mum, you realise we are trying to sleep?" She says with bags under her eyes.

"My bad," I say shaking my head. I've been missing Andrea too much. "You can go back to sleep,"

She rolls her eyes and throws the remote back on the couch leaving me to giggle to an almost death once again. This show is seriously funny, maybe it's because I'm old and understand uncle jokes. Jungkook has never found this show funny, he always thought its a waste of set money as the people couldn't even act but I always begged to differ.

The sound of the keys jiggle in the front door and I lift my head up waiting for him to appear in the living room. My neck begins to crinkle and I hold onto it getting up pausing the show.

I make my way out the living room walking down the hallway turning some corners before reaching the main door, but before I can even take another step. I hear a lady giggling.