36. "So much pain."

"Let's talk in the kitchen," he says. Aufilea let's go of him and slowly nods her head, her tears already rising. She leads him to the kitchen and automatically she stands still blocking the entrance for Taehyung, worried that they might fight again.

Taehyung gets confused and holds her shoulder asking what's the matter with his eyes. She turns to him fast. "Please don't do what you did earlier uncle Tae,"

His heart softens when hearing her call him uncle again. He nods his head and Aufilea let's him through. He walks in with Aufilea trailing behind. She takes a seat where she was sitting and Taehyung stands next to her watching Yoongi. It felt like a deja Vu moment. This reminded him of the first time Yoongi brought Namjoon to their house. Taeyong held Andrea the entire time as Yoongi delivered the news. But now it's different, this time he's beside Aufilea and all he wants to do is protect her and the family...but Yoongi's also part of the family.

Taeyong watches Yoongi with a blank face. His mind was racing for him to leave and get out, never seeing him again. But stayed silent.

Yoongi too looks at Taehyung, but not in a glaring way or malicious kind of way. He just looked at him with no words.

"How's my dad?" Aufilea breaks the silence feeling as though something would go down again.

Taehyung is broken out of eye contact with Yoongi and they both turn their head in her direction. "He's... alive."

Aufilea let's go of a breath and becomes hopeful but Taehyung still had his alarming face. "So...what's wrong? Why the face?"

"He's in and out of conscious. The doctors aren't too sure about him making it." Taehyung says and watches the hopeful look fall away from Aufilea's face. "Your mum's the only one allowed to see him, they sent the rest of us home. But from what they said, his body is covered in a few burns that had major impact."

They sit in a dull silence as all the words begin to sink in. Jungkook was alive, but unfortunately his soul to live was undetermined. On one hand as much as this brought sadness to them all, their minds slowly tipped to the other side of doubt. What if he died? What would happen?

Immediately when those thoughts arrive to Yoongi he clears his throat, making all eyes look to him. "Jungkook's a survivor. I know he'll make it,"

Taehyung nods his head as well hoping for what was said to be true. But then he remembers Fiela's words. He clears his throat feeling uncomfortable again. "Your mum wants us to leave...wants you to leave,"

Aufilea looks away and bites the inside of her lip. "I guess she's still mad at me then," she gets up from her seat and looks to Yoongi being less closed off with her face. "Thank you, I'll be leaving,"

Yoongi nods his head with a small smile. Taehyung also starts leaving but stops when Yoongi speaks. "Hey Kim Taehyung,"

Taehyung stops and turns around saying nothing.

"I'm sorry for that," he motions to the cheek. "And I'm also sorry about what happened to Andrea,"

Taehyung's focus is broken when Yoongi mentions Andrea. He wasn't expecting that kind of apology. Taehyung nods his head fast and looks to the floor. "It's alright..." He says and doesn't know how to feel about it all. "I'm sorry for attacking you...it wasn't your fault,"

Yoongi chuckles clearing the tension between them. "It's all good," he turns serious for a bit. "Hey, if you ever want to talk about Andrea or Taedae...or even Namjoon, then... I'm always in my office ready for you,"

Taehyung feels warm in his heart and looks up from the floor. He honestly wasn't expecting that from Yoongi. Now that he thought about it, he never gave love to his heart for that incident. He never mourned or tried to set his feelings free, he just buried everything he was feeling. "Do you mean that? You're not just saying it for-"