4. "I'm Back"

The morning light finds its way in through the bedroom curtains creating a little glow.

Jungkook's eyelids open up and the first piece of light he sees is on Fiela's dark hair. He comes closer nuzzling his nose. She reacts immediately, turning around getting closer to him. She just came from her night shift.

"Good morning," he whispers closing his eyes again.

"Hey," she mumbles back her eyes shut as well. "Work was horrible," she says.

He lays his arm on top of her smiling. "What happened?"

"This drunken woman entered the firm with a knife to her stomach,"

Jungkook's eyebrows go up. "Why?"

"Well," her chuckle is remorseful. "She was raped a long time ago and didn't like the fact that she had to keep it. So she wanted to kill it. I spent the entire night trying to keep her calm and not lose my mind." She sighs. "Sometimes I love this job, other times I just can't stand it."

Jungkook lightly yawns. "Struggle of our lives,"

"So? Did you get him, Mr Kwon?" At that Jungkook opens his eyes and so does Fiela.

"Yes. He was with another student behind closed doors," Jungkook explains. "Asshole had no shame openly admitting he wanted to fuck Aufilea. What kind of person does that? I couldn't help myself as I beat him up. Just thinking of Aufilea sending him her pictures made me boil. Seeing his smug face made me boil. I just had to beat him up, to wipe that pleased look off his face. What angers me most, is that he's a very respectable man and he abused his position and influences to make girls surrender to him,"

Fiela sighs. "I really like him as a teacher. He was very good. I just didn't –"

"You liked him?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "Even though Aufilea cried and begged us not to go to his classes? She cried for help so many times,"

Fiela takes a deep breath and shakes her head. "I didn't think it was a cry for help. You know how she gets and exaggerates sometimes. Mr Kwon... I just can't believe he'd do such a thing. Especially to Aufilea..and all those other girls. He is such an influencer and for him to just be so undercover doing disgusting things isn't really good,"

Jungkook shakes his head deciding to ignore the comments Fiela made. "I wonder why you're worrying about him–"

"I'm not worrying about him. I'm just in shock at what he was capable of doing,"

"He was so much more capable when he had our daughter in his trap," he mentions. "Just the way you are in shock many others will be in shock. He's a very respectable man and this news coming out will be scandalous,"

Fiela closes her eyes again. "Let's just hope the press don't drag Aufilea into this. I can't imagine the feelings she'll feel,"

Jungkook agrees as well not wanting their family to have any involvement in the case. "I was thinking," Jungkook starts trying to divert the conversation. Speaking about Kwon disgusted him. "Maybe you, Aufilea and I could go out one day, maybe go watch a game, bowling or even shopping. You know, do something before she realises she's old enough to actually leave us,"

Fiela's eyes shoot open and she sits up looking back at Jungkook. "What? Hell no,"

Jungkook let's a small laugh sitting up resting his head on the dashboard, stretching his arms. "It's scary, I know. But do you want her to be those kids who still live with their parents but in the basement? Don't you want her to be successfully independent?"

"No, I don't wanna see her independent. I want her to be dependent on us forever," Fiela sighs laying back down, she turns to Jungkook and tries being cute. "The world is a cruel place. Imagine setting her free in the jungle. Look what happened with Kwon. Like what if something similar had to happen to her? Being independent is a big step," Fiela says thinking back to when she left her dad's place with Aufilea it wasn't easy at all.