9. "Check yourself"

"What touched your soul to be an actor? Actress," Taehyung asks her. For almost a spilt second she looks so sad but it's replaced with an okay look.

"I had a friend." She starts. "He had cancer, so he was very sick. I was maybe in my teen years. I always wanted to make him feel happy you know. I didn't like how he sat one place and saw just me and his parents, who if I can add were no fun. So I pretend to be happy people you know.. a girl of a thousand faces. I was always by his side being different people with different stories.." she smiles a little tilting her head. "He loved that and was always happy but then, he got transmitted into a hospital and I only got to see him on the weekends. He got weaker and weaker by the day. I could see it in his eyes, he wasn't happy being their so I had to bring the world and some light to him. I felt it was my responsibility. He was so young and hadn't even yet been out there. Few days later he passed away..and my dad told me that I was his light and that I was his escape from the cruel world so his death was not in vain. I kept what he said to me. I wanted to be the light of the world..for someone's world, a heartbeat for them. An escape from reality. And so when my mum gave birth to my little brother, I made sure to always be his light and play with him and have adventures with him. Tune my emotions in anyway and just being someone else for a moment to make someone happy. I guess it's easier when I was playing with him because it felt real and I made him believe it was real and not an act.. When he turned three a horrible accident happened. I was in my room doing my homework and he was with the nanny.. I don't know how but when I got up I looked outside my window and saw him... He was upside down in the pool...and just lifeless," she takes in a deep breath closing her eyes. "He died in the pool instantly and that really really broke me. I wasn't myself for a while. My dad and mum helped me get back on my feet reminding me that even if my brother hadn't yet lived his life, he did live his best life with me showing him the world from my eyes,"

"That's really good advice," Taehyung nods his head with a somber smile. "I'm sorry for your loss. For your friend and.. little brother. Your parents are really lucky to have you,"

She nods with a small smile and continues. "Being an actress played an amazing role in my life. I forgot my own reality. At first acting for me was like an escape or running away but then it became about living life from a different perspective. Understanding characters and decisions. Growing. I started in mini advertisements and small roles before moving to challenges. I got to see how many sides I have, like how good I can be or how bad I can be. I enjoy placing my feet in someone else's shoes, walking in their shoes.  I mean I did get some recognition from K! Entertainments,"

"You will go far in your life, your story will turn beautiful," he smiles. "Your story is unique, a little death never hurts anybody. It either builds you up or knocks you down, but after knocking you down it builds up again. You've got the potential and gift. I'm gonna take you far if you're willing to let me," Taehyung speaks with an open heart.

She smiles nodding her head. "I'm willing to go far with you,"

Taehyung smiles looking to the scripts he prepared. "So shall we start with your first ever script?"

"First ever script?" She questions. "I've had my own scripts before,"

"Yes you have but none of them were from me." He says. "When I write it, I write it to challenge the norms and reality of what is real and not. You get to know your character, get to be your character, you even get to like them and you'd be comfortable being them,"

"Wow," I laugh a little already intrigued of what he wrote for me..or my character. "That sounds really cool,"

"If you're lucky, I might even feature you in an upcoming movie I'm working on," he smiles and I have to hold in my excitement. "With me as your mentor you'll have plenty of opportunities. Only if you promise to work hard,"