Chapter 18 - It's Just Business

The familiar smell and sounds of the club filled his senses as the dominant figure stalked through the crowd to his usual booth. He was not very pleased to get a last minute call demanding to meet with Damian a day early so whatever this was had better be good.

Damian already sat in their regular booth with their usual requested company already sitting and waiting for their large commission.

"Hey, baby," his usual stripper cooed, standing to come over and straddle him but the hand that quickly shot up stopped her.

"Drinks. Now," he growled then glared at Damian once the strippers left. "Talk. Make it fast. I left a meeting about buying a club in Chicago because of your call."

"I found her, Sir," Damian spat nervously.

Blonde eyebrows raised and a devilish grin spread across his face. "Excellent. It's for sure her?"

Damian nodded handing his boss the cell phone with the pictures ready.

"Mmmm, yes," He groaned, pleased at the picture of her backside. "She's lost quite a bit of weight but I'd recognize that juicy ass anywhere." Flipping to the next pictures, his face dropped. "Who's the girl?"

"I'm not sure, Sir," Damian reported. "She came running up to Riley to hug her. She called her 'Mommy'."

His usually cold and hard facial expression softened briefly as his fingers stroked the phone screen. "Kaylee, my beautiful girl." Tears glistened for a brief moment but Asher cleared his throat, facial expression back to cold stone. "Where does she live?"

"I followed her after she left the school to an apartment building about 20 minutes from the school. The security is great. You have to buzz the occupant to gain entry. It's just her and the kid living there."

"Then we can easily get to her," Asher thought for a moment. The strippers returned with their drinks, closed the curtains and set to their usual routine. Asher took a long sip of his drink and let his free hand wander over the plump behind dancing over his lap. "We need to get her to move back in with her mother. I'm familiar with that house so it would be easy to infiltrate and get them both."

Slowly his dancer leaned down to kiss his neck, her hands roaming down to his pants, unbuckling and slipping her hand in to find her hardened prize. "You're so wise, Asher."

He rolled his eyes at her. "I pay you for pleasure not advice," Asher leaned his head back against the booth and closed his eyes as her hand worked. "Damian, how can we get her to move out?"

Damian flushed, distracted by the bobbing head between his legs. "I...can call as an...uhhh anonymous tenant and...uhhh complain..." he groaned.

"That will take too long," Asher groaned. "Pay off the landlord to evict her. I want her out and soon. You'll go back tomorrow." His own hand slipped up the strippers legs to push her g-string aside. "Ahh, you're ready. Good. Sit," he barked. She did as told and lowered herself.

"I'll go first thing tomorrow," Damian panted heavily, exerted from the attentions given.

"Excellent," Asher groaned, rolling his head back again, enjoying the company.

****

Practice with the symphony went splendidly. Vivian was eager to babysit Kaylee so Riley could attend and agreed to bring Kaylee to the performance. They would be in the two of the third row complimentary seats each musician was gifted. Kaylee was extremely excited. For a 5 year old, she loved music. They had already attended theatre musicals and other symphonies with Riley.

Not only would Riley be playing in the wind section, but she would also be featured playing the Vivaldi La Notte concerto with the orchestra. Riley hadn't played that suite since college but it came back to her easily. It was thrilling to be accompanied by such a fantastic group for the piece instead of the modest small group she had for her recital.