Chapter 38 - Suspicions

Four weeks later

Damien nervously walked through the exclusive club owned by his boss.  He hadn't been able to track Riley since they had her evicted.  He had to break the news to Asher that she had never returned to the apartment and never showed up at her moms house.  Damien stopped in front of the usual booth to find Asher sipping at his whiskey and watching Ava do her sensual routine.

"Hey Boss," Damien announced, wringing his hands nervously.

Asher slowly peered over at Damien tipping his head to signal for Damien to sit.  He held up a hand for Ava to stop. She nodded then left obediently for the bar.

"You better have good news, Damian," Asher growled not even looking at the associate.

"I-I'm afraid not, boss," He stuttered.  "I've staked out the apartment for weeks and she never came back.  Her brother didn't come back and neither did her mother.  It would seem she has disappeared again."

Asher took a long, deep gulp of his whiskey and slammed the glass down on the table to the side of him.  "Did you go back to the school and see if she's still working there?  She most likely wouldn't up and quit so close to the new school year beginning.  I doubt she figured out I'm behind this."

Ava came over with a new glass of whiskey for Asher and placed it on the table.  Slowly he raked over her skimpy outfit and grinned.  Ava was curvier than the other dancers but tempting nonetheless.  With her plump figure and long raven locks, she bore many resemblances to Riley. He had really been enjoying having Ava for his private needs.

As Ava turned to leave, Asher grabbed her by the wrist.  "You'll stay this time."

"B-but don't you need to talk to Damian privately?" She tried to argue.  The dancers all knew Asher by now and were well aware of what he sought when he called for them.  Lately, he usually would ask for Ava but sent her away for business talks.

"I don't want you to leave tonight," Asher growled and tugged her closer until she was right in front of him.  "Sit."

"Yes, Boss," She whispered, straddling above his lap and began sensually grinding above him beginning a lap dance.

Asher tugged Ava to sit straddled on his lap which also forced her to look at him.  He possessively slid his hands over her sides, stomach then finally cupped her breasts. "Ahh, look at those tits.  Go get Ruby for my associate then come back."

Asher downed his drink in one gulp then finally glared at Damian.  "Find Riley this week. Where have you seen her since we found out she lives in Chicago?"

"I-...um..." Damian stuttered.

"Find out where she shops, where she gets gas, confirm she still works at the school and find out where she lives!" Asher barked.  Ava and Ruby came back closing the curtain behind them.

"Hey boys," Ruby cooed and sauntered over to Damian.  "What'll it be this time?"

Asher pulled Ava into his lap again, cupped her mound and rubbed against the crotch of her thong.  "We still haven't found her," He mumbled and Ruby pouted toward Asher.

His free hand firmly holding Ava on his lap. He hadn't had sex with her publically before but tonight he was drunk.  Very drunk and angry. For the first time, Ava was nervous.

"Don't worry, love. You'll find her. You're a very determined man."  Ruby ran her fingers through Asher's hair to flirt. 

"Go to Damian," Asher snapped at Ruby, waving her off dismissively.

He had her a few nights ago out of curiosity and wasn't as satisfied as other times.  Ruby knew what she was doing but this new trophy in his lap already panting and dripping at his attentions on her core had very quickly become his new favorite.