Chapter 27 - Meeting the Family

Early the next morning, as the golden light of sunrise pierced into the room, Connor stirred then smiled sleepily. Wrapped in his arms was Riley, her front pressed firmly against his causing her ample chest to nearly burst from the V-neck of her satin chemise nightgown. She had a leg draped over his hips and arms tightly around his waist. It was the absolute best way to wake up, in his opinion. Or one of them.

He had a very naughty idea pass through his mind lips forming a wide grin at the probable results. Sliding his hand down her curvy side, he slid it to her inner thigh gradually pushing her nightgown up. Rubbing wide circles over her soft, bare skin he observed Riley begin to stir.

A soft moan left her now slightly parted lips as his fingers made small circles over her panties at the center. Her grip around his waist tightened as Connor began leaving feathery light kisses from her cheek to her jaw then to neck.

"Mmm, good morning," Riley mumbled, raking her fingers over his bare back.

"Good morning," He grinned nipping at her ear lobe.

Deftly pushing the fabric barrier aside, Connor continued his morning greeting as Riley squirmed and arched her back. This was her favorite way to wake up especially knowing where it would lead.

Rolling her head back, Riley let Connor have open access to her neck and later she knew he'd kiss down her chest. She held him tightly to her as she tried to roll onto her back. A squeal and cry made them both freeze.

"Mom!" Kayle yelled, sitting up and giving both adults a cranky look. "You tried to push me off the bed!"

Connor pressed his forehead to Riley's chest groaning in frustration while Riley rolled her eyes and patted his head sympathetically.

"No, I didn't sweetie, it was an accident," Riley defended. There goes their morning. "Why aren't you in your bed?"

"I missed ya," She pouted, throwing her hands around Riley's shoulders crushing them both onto Connor.

"That's very sweet," Riley cooed. "Now get out and go potty."

"OK!" Kaylee chimed scurrying out of the bed into the bathroom.

"See what I meant-" Connor started but Riley pressed a finger over his mouth.

"Shut up and kiss me," She ordered.

Connor grinned and pinned her down kissing her hungrily, hands roaming appreciatively over every curve including giving those globes a firm squeeze. Riley's hands did not remain still either, roaming down the curve of his back to his waist and finally to grab his bum firmly.

"We're gonna have to learn how to do quickies," Riley giggled softly.

"Let's practice later, hmm?" Connor chuckled back.

They released each other as Kaylee flushed the toilet and turned on the faucet to wash her hands. She skipped back into the room just as Connor and Riley sat up with three feet of space between them.

"Breakfast?" Kaylee grinned, teetering back and forth on her heels to toes, hands clasped behind her back.

"Yup," Riley sighed. "Go get dressed then meet us back here and we'll go downstairs for breakfast." Again Kaylee agreed then skipped out of the room toward her own.

Riley swung her legs over the side of the bed to get out but Connor's strong arm around her waist yanked her back against his chest.

"We practice later," He promised, leaving a firm kiss on the back of her neck. Riley blushed and squirmed out of his grip.