Epilogue

Dedicated to Andie_7 !! Thank you for all your hilarious comments and support! ❤️

Erin and Riley's dresses 😊

"Yes, right there.  Excellent. You there!  Scoot that over...yes, perfect!"

"Um! Erin?"

"Yes dear?" I turned with a sigh, hand on my swollen belly as the finishing touches for tonight's party were underway.

Bethany, Liam's assistant smiled warmly at me.  "The caterer is all set up, the quartet is in place and security is ready to let guests in."

"OK," I checked my watch.  "It's time to begin."

"But I can't find-"

"Liam..."  Glancing around, the man of the hour was nowhere to be seen.  "I think I know where he is.  Go ahead and let the guests in.  Be ready to announce us in a few minutes."

It wasn't difficult to find him.  Away from all the hustle and bustle of this evening's event, standing with hands in his pockets, head upturned to the massive statue at the center of the room was my beloved. 

Circumstances beyond our own imaginations brought us together.  Sorrow and heartbreak tore us apart then in time, fate brought us back together.  We have been on a marvelous journey.  The little on in my belly kicked and stirred as if feeling his father's presence.

Silently I padded up to his side, not daring to wear heels this close to my due date.  Luckily my navy blue lace gown covered the flats I wore.  This pregnant, the garment was constricting and I felt so exposed in the V-neck but Liam lit up when he saw it.

"It's magnificent," I murmured once at his side.  We both gazed up at the large stone statue that was one of the features premiering tonight in the new exhibit.

"That it is," Liam nodded, lips pressed to a thin line as he pinched the bridge of his nose.  I knew better.  He was wiping tears.

Stepping to be in front of him, I snaked my hands around his trim waist as he laid his own hands on my swollen one.  "You raised a wonderful boy who grew into an amazing man and king.  Be proud, not sad.  I am so thrilled to be raising two more with you and another on the way."