2. grayson

Y/n POV
"I'm fine, are you okay?" I say, instantly regretting that because he barely flinched whereas I fell to the ground. Wow, was he strong.

"I'm good," he laughs. "Do you want to change your clothes?" He asks, as he helps me up.

I have no idea what he was talking about, until I look down and see my clothes completely covered in coffee, and then I  look back at him to see his Starbucks cup empty.

"Oh my god, let me pay for that!" I say as I go through my wallet. "How much did it cost?" I ask.

"What?" He replies. "Can you tell me how much it costs so that I can pay-"

"There's no way you're paying for that," he interrupts. "Are you kidding?" I exclaim. "I made you spill your drink all over me, the least I can do is pay for-"

"Don't pay. I spilled my drink on you, not the other way around. The least I could do is buy you another one, since yours seems to have a little damage done, too."

       I look down to see my coffee all over the floor as well as on the wall a little bit. Great. That must have been an embarrassing fall.

"Well, let's clean this up first," I giggle. We start walking over to the bathrooms to get paper towels

"Hey, I never got your name..." I say. "Oh, it's Grayson, you?" Grayson. Woah. That name is amazing. "I'm Y/n."

Grayson POV:
      "I'm Y/n." I've never heard a name like that before, and I've never heard a name that beautiful.

We continued walking to the bathrooms to get paper towels, and I tell her to get changed while she's in the bathroom because she must be miserable, completely covered in coffee. And I mean soaked.

       I get a bundle of paper towels and walk over to the mess that Y/n and I made. There is coffee everywhere.

I clean up the mess as fast as I can, and I'm not going to lie, I'm proud of the time I made. Just when I finish cleaning up, I look over to see Y/n walking over  in her new outfit.

God, she looks amazing.

Y/n POV:
      All I had in the front pocket of my suitcase was a white crop top and jeans. That'll have to do.

I finish getting changed and put my clothes in a ziplock bag so that they don't make my other clothes wet. As I walk outside to see how many paper towels I will have to get to clean up the mess, I see Grayson standing there, looking very proud of himself.

I look around to see no coffee, anywhere. "Did you seriously just clean that all up?" I question. "Proud of me?" He laughs. Crap, that laugh is contagious. I love that laugh.

      We make our way back to the Starbucks I just came from, laughing and joking. As we walk in, the barista gives me a weird look, knowing that I was here only 15 minutes ago and now I'm ordering the same thing, again.

When she sees Grayson, though, she immediately bites her lip and winks at him. Ugh. Grayson must have come from a different Starbucks earlier on, because I can tell this girl has never seen him before.

      Grayson notices what's going on too, so when the barista gives him his drink while twirling her hair around her finger, Grayson whispers to me, "I'm waiting outside. This girl is too creepy."

I try not to laugh as he goes from smiling to having a straight face in a second. He winks and me and gives me a smirk, then he walks out the store.

The barista gives me a dirty look when she gives me my drink, and I give her a sarcastic smile and leave the shop. I keep a straight face until I get to Grayson, and then I start cracking up.

I notice that Grayson's on his phone, FaceTiming someone.

"Hey Gray, who's that?" The voice asks.
"Oh, E, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is Ethan." Grayson introduces us. I'm so confused. I turn and ask Grayson,
"Wait, there are two of you?"

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────