7. girl

Y/n POV:
The next few moments are a blur.

Grayson and I are frozen in shock from what we see.

There's a freaking gun on this plane.

Thanks, security.

As we stand there, we see the man with the gun at the front of the plane. Thank God we're in the back.

I can see him. The man has blond hair, golden blond hair. His eyes were black and filled with hate. He's wearing a baggy leather jacket and jeans.

As I'm observing him, he walks over to a group of people fifteen or so rows ahead of us with a devilish grin on his face. I can see the fear on all of their faces.

He walks over to them, raises the gun, points it towards a woman,

and pulls the trigger.

A man runs out of his seat.

I try to grab him and pull him out of the aisle but he runs from my grasp.

"Jess!" He screams.

He kneels down next to the dead body on the floor.

"My wife," He sobs.

He falls to his knees two rows ahead of us.

I duck down so that if the man with the gun looks over, he doesn't see me. Grayson gets the same idea.

Sure enough, he looks over to the man crying near us.

I hear another crack and see blood splatter in the floor around me.

Just then, a kid that looks to be five years old walks out of the bathroom, obviously not knowing what's going on.

The man with the gun turned and went further to the front of the plane.

"Daddy?" She says while she walks by us.
"Where are you Daddy?"

Oh no. This is the child of the man that was shot.

"Shhh shh shh. Come here honey," I whisper from our seat.

"No! I want my daddy!" The girl whisper-screams at us.

"Hey, hey. You're dad took a little field trip, so if you come with us we can bring you to him." Grayson whispers to the girl.

She thinks this over for a second.

"Please with a cherry on top?" I ask, trying not to sound like this is a life or death situation.

"What about Mommy?" The girl asks.

"She's with your Daddy. We can find her too!" I speak quietly.

"Okay. I guess I'll come over, the girl replies as she walks over.

Grayson wraps her in a hug and doesn't let go.

I hear another crack and look up to see where the man is. I don't see him anywhere.

The plane starts to tilt downwards.

He just shot the pilot.

We're going to crash.

"Hey Grayson, can I tell you a secret?" I smile, so that the girl doesn't get worried.

Grayson POV:
I see the secret pain in Y/n's eyes when she says that.

What's going on?

Y/n POV:
"Sure, Y/n," he warmly smiles. I see the fear in his eyes. He knows that what I'm telling him isn't about to be good.

"Hey, I want to know the secret!" The girl quietly complains. We told her to be quiet, and thank God, she listened.

"I'll tell you next, okay? I just need to tell you one at a time," I explain.

"Okay!" She grins.

Grayson leans in to me so I can tell him.

"The Pilot was shot and the plane is going to crash,"I say as I see the fear growing more and more in his eyes.

We have to find a way to save us and this girl, Gray," I say, slyly gesturing towards her.

And then he comes up with a plan.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────