3. closet

Y/n POV:
"Wait, there are two of you?"
Grayson laughs at my confusion. "Y/n, this is Ethan. He's my twin." Grayson says.

"You have a twin? THATS SO FREAKING COOL!" Grayson cracks up seeing how excited I am.

Grayson and Ethan almost look exactly the same, but you can tell the different between them. Out of the two of them, I definitely think that Grayson is the better looking one. Oops.

"I have to help mom with the groceries Gray, but I'll call you back," Ethan says, and hangs up.

"I have a twin too!" I exclaim.

"Wait, really?" Grayson asks.

"Yes, we're identical. Her name is Sydney. Should I FaceTime her?" I ask.

"Definitely," Grayson replies.

Little do they know, Sydney's actually one of the main reasons I moved away. She encouraged everybody at my school to bully me.

I press the FaceTime button on my phone with a sigh and watch as her face pops up on the screen.

"Sydney!" I plaster a fake smile on my face.

"What do you want," she scowls. I don't even know why she hates me.

"I wanted to introduce you to some friends-"

"You better not be wasting my time," she groans.

Grayson looks into the camera. Sydney smiles instantly, putting a fake face on in front of Grayson.

"Hey Y/n, who's this hottie?" She asks me, twirling her hair around her finger.

"I'm Grayson," he replies.

She starts her routine. "Well you're cute-"

"-And I have a girlfriend. Sorry!" Grayson awkwardly says before Sydney scoffs at him and hangs up.

My heart sinks. Grayson has a girlfriend?

"Sorry about that. She was mean to you before I saw her, and she seemed really fake, no offense," he laughs.

"None taken," I answer. "She's actually one of the reasons I moved away," I admit. "She wanted everyone in my old school to bully me."

"That's so messed up!" Grayson yells.
"I also don't have a girlfriend," he adds with a laugh.

Thank God.

Ethan calls us back. I continue to talk more to the twins and Grayson and I decide to walk around the airport more.

As we walk, we talk about their childhood, our careers on YouTube, and more things.

"So, where are you headed?" I ask Grayson. "Well, I came to visit my family in New Jersey, but I'm flying back to LA on a plane from Philly instead. I don't really know why, but this airport is my favorite," He explains.

"You're going to LA?" I half ask, half scream from excitement. "Yeah, why?" Thank God! "I live in LA!" I exclaim. "No way!" "Do you know what flight your on?" I question.

"I think the number was 376, but my flight was delayed until 4:00." Wait, are we on the same flight?

"So was mine!" I exclaim. "We have the same flight!" I scream, noticing that multiple people are staring at me at this point. "Wait, what seat are you?" Grayson read his ticket. "24b," he said, scared that I was going to be sitting in a different spot.

I look at my ticket and pretend to frown, making him think that I sit in a different spot. "25b!" I exclaim, a smile forming on my face.

"Thank God!" Grayson declares. "I can't live through a flight today without you."

The rest of the time that we spend in the airport is basically just talking, laughing, and walking around.

We keep on looking for more places in the airport that have different rooms. It's so fun to see what is in each of them.

We walk into a new corridor and see a bunch of new rooms. This is going to be fun. When we open one of the doors, we saw a room that looks as if it is a janitor's closet. It's a pretty boring room, all that is in it is cleaning supplies.

I start to walk to the next room when I feel a warm hand pull me back.

Grayson POV
I don't know what came over me, but I just had to. Y/n walked out of the closet and started walking into the next room when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

Before she could say anything, I closed the door and smashed my lips into hers. I pulled away after a second, not knowing how she would react.

"Zero to 100 much?" She laughed. I grinned.

She looked me in my eyes.

God, those gorgeous brown eyes with specks of shimmering gold in them.

Y/n POV
God, those hazel eyes with specks of the sun in them.

I didn't even think about what to do next. My lips collided with his. It was like his lips were made for mine.

Holy crap, what is happening to me. I met Grayson a couple hours ago, and it feel like I've known him for years.

I pulled away and could barely hold back the biggest smile I've ever smiled.

He was so cute, grinning back at me. Our flight. "Oh my God," I declare. "What's wrong?" He asks, worried that he did something wrong.

He's so adorable when he's scared. "What time is it, Gray?" I asked, worried. "I don't know, let me check," He looked at his phone. "3:45." Crap.

We almost ran to our terminal in the biggest rush ever. How were we about to be late to our delayed flight?

The though of being late to two flights in a row made me laugh. When we were nearing terminal 11, we heard a voice,

"Last call for flight 376, boarding now"

Thank God.

──── ────