4. plane

Y/n POV:
Grayson and I have been waiting to board the plane for ten minutes now. I guess we weren't the only people late for the flight today.

We finally get called over by the blonde haired lady from before to board the plane. Thank God, I couldn't wait any longer.

"Here for flight 376?" The lady kindly asks us.
"Yes," Grayson and I say in unison.
"Okay, just walk to the plane and go to your seats. Have a nice flight!" That lady is nice.

When we finally get to the plane, I sit down in the window seat and Grayson sits in the middle seat. Nobody is in the other seat in our row, which is great because it won't be as awkward as a normal plane ride.

We sit right next to an exit, so the flight attendants have to tell us all of the procedures to follow in case of an emergency.

"Wooooohoooo! Lets go skydiving!" Grayson screams while the flight attendants are walking away, earning us both annoyed looks from them as we laugh together.

"Can we please? This flight is already boring," I say, just loud enough so that the especially crabby old lady serving drinks near us hears.

"I know, right!" Grayson exclaims. "The service here is terrible, too!" I swear every person on that plane looked at us like they were about to laugh their heads off.

"What, just telling the truth!" Grayson declares with his hands above his head, looking like he was surrendering. He looks over to the people across from us, gives them a wink, and laughs. Holy crap, that laugh is contagious.

Grayson POV:
Y/n and I get onto the plane after a while and walk to our seats. I sit next to her, while she is in the window seat.

Nobody sits in the aisle seat next to me, and there is an exit right in front of us, which is the reason the attendants give us this huge long lecture on what to do in situations that we all know aren't going to happen.

Once they leave, we immediately start goofing around. Wow, flight attendants are insanely easy to annoy. After getting laughs from around the plane, I look over to see Y/n crying because she is laughing so hard.

A voice comes over the speakers, saying, "Flight 376, this is your pilot speaking. We are very excited to have you here on our plane from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Los Angeles, California today. We will start flying about 30 minutes from now, and then we will be in the air for a few hours," he explained. "Now sit back and enjoy the ride!" He joked.

I laughed and looked over, but once he said this I noticed that Y/n's expression complete changed. Her warm smile turned into a worried frown, and she started playing with her hands and fidgeting like she's nervous. I hated seeing her like this.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm just worried about flying. I've never flown before, I've only driven places," she shakily explains.

"It'll be okay, thousands of planes fly every day. Just don't think about it, I'll be right here with you the whole time," I reassure her.

"I know, thank you Gray. I just don't want to be that one plane, you know?"

After she says that, the pilot comes on the speakers again.

Flight 376, we're taking off now.

──── ────