6. safe

Y/n POV:
I have a great feeling in the pit of my stomach right now. As time goes by, I become more and more relaxed in the air.

Thank God I made the decision to go on this plane.

If I hadn't, I wouldn't I'd met Grayson. The sweetest, most handsome person I have ever met. Meeting him changed my life, I could already tell.

Grayson POV:
I can tell that meeting Y/n made the biggest change in my life, and I've only known her for a few hours.

She has the most gorgeous laugh. The way she looks up at the sky and smiles when I say a cheesy joke melts my heart.

Her smile could make a thousand suns look dull. They sparkle like nothing I've ever seen before, and they light up when something good happens.

Thank God I made the decision to go on this plane.

Y/n POV:
I am so happy right now. Everything is perfect. I've literally never been better. It doesn't even matter how cheesy that sounds, I don't care.

I feel safe, more safe than I've ever felt.

I feel like I could just curl up in a ball and fall asleep and be perfectly happy for the rest of my life with Grayson by my side up in the air.

I start to drift off to sleep...

And then I get woken with three cracks that shatter my eardrums.

I hold my ears in confusion as I hear screams come from across the plane. The screams get loud we and louder and I have no idea what's going on.

Is something happening?

I look over worriedly to see that Grayson had the exact same reaction as I did, and now he's looking at me.

Where are the cracks coming from? And why are they so loud?

"Gray what's going o-"

Two more cracks.

Grayson and I look over the seat at the same time to see what's going on.

Oh my God.

We looked at each other with extremely worried faces as I began to wonder what was about to happen to the both of us.

Our lives are seriously in danger at this point, I have no idea what to do.

Someone has a gun on this plane.

──── ────