22. video

Y/n POV:
No more walking for me.

No more skipping. No more dancing. No more running. No more driving. No more doing anything by myself without being pushed in a wheelchair.

I think of these things as I run my hands through my hair, trying to soothe my panic attack that I knew was going to happen.

Feeling my breaths get shallower and my arms and legs start to tremble, I decide that I need to hear Grayson's voice. Calling him would mean comfort, relaxation. He's not here. I reach for my phone. It's not on the table next to my hospital bed.

I start to tremble even more and now I can only get in whispers of air. My vision starts to get dim from the lack of oxygen and I can only see the outlines of shapes. I can't even feel the tears running down my face, yet I can taste the falling into my mouth.

Before I totally black out, I see a figure running in, seeing me, rushing over to me.

"Grayson?" I squeak out, barely audible.

"Grayson's not here yet. I'll call him in a little while to come over. I'm Ethan," he replies slowly and carefully so that I understand every word he's saying. He grips onto my shoulders and faces me towards him. Placing my hand on his chest, I can feel his heartbeat.

I can't even hold my hand there without it trembling and falling down. I don't even have the strength to hold my hand up. Ethan hold my hand to his chest with one of his warm hands and holds my face towards him so I can see him breathing. He quickly dries all of the tears I have on my face.

"Okay, feel my steady heartbeat. Now breathe with me. In, out, in, out.." This went on for an hour until I was able to breathe somewhat normally and my vision got brighter. The trembling and tears didn't get better though.

While Ethan is finally calming me, Grayson skips into the room.

"I brought more candy-" His smile fades as he sees me trembling with tears still rolling down my face. He drops the bag, rushing over to my side.

"Are you okay?" He asks in the gentlest voice ever, looking into my eyes. I see those hazel eyes with specks of the sun in them and the tears stop flowing down my cheeks. Wrapping him in a tight hug, I smell the amazing cologne he has, the smell of the ocean covering my mind.

Ethan begins to walk out of the room, but I touch him lightly with my arm. Thank you so much, I mouth to him.

No problem, he smiles before walking out of the room. Once he's fully gone I hug Grayson even tighter, not planning to let go.

"I love you so much," I whisper to him.

"I love you more."

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

"Just sign these papers and you'll be good," the receptionist that looks to be about my age says. She smiles at me, her cheekbones prominent in her skin. I like this girl already.

"You're the best," Grayson replies, starting to wheel me out. Before we leave the girl runs up to us.

"You guys have helped me in so many ways. I suffered with serious anxiety and depression. I thought that my life would be over, and sometimes I wanted it to be. But it wasn't. Because of you. Your YouTube videos made me smile every time you made them, and because of that I had motivation to go to therapy and to start getting my life back together. I love you guys, thank you for everything," she says, a tear falling down her cheek as she smiles. Grayson has a tear falling down his face too. He runs up to her and hugs her, smiling like a lunatic. I laugh at them.