NCIS: Los Angeles One-Shots

Beware of stupid little author's note below and some important information about the oneshots and thing in general:

Hellooo!

So I'm Amanda :)

I've decided to create a wattpad and share my one shots and fanfictions on here!!

But I am warning you from the get-go... Updates will be slow due to college and other things I am focused on, even though I am strongly concidering a career in writing, I must focus on school, and yes, even math..... very unfortunate, really..

In advance, my fanfictions will include way too much Densi to handle if you are a heavy Densi shipper like I am... Also Neric will make huge appearences on these oneshots, too. If you ship Nallen or any other ship of this fandom, please feel free to tell me.. comment, message me, kik me, tweet me... anything really.. (I'll be putting my social networks at the end of this by the way..) I want this to be multi-ship! Talk to me whenever you want!

I'm rating this PG-13 just in case I use some... how shall I put this... emphasis words or any other content in here.

And to wrap up this never-ending introduction, I really, really, really hope you enjoy my fanfictions and oneshots like you do on instagram, and if its the first time you read my material, I hope the same. If you want to request any plots or ideas on what I should write let me know.. I could really use some ideas as well!!!

-:-

Social Networks and stuff:

Twitter: @amarcasma

instagram: @ruahsblye

Tumblr: locaforloki

Sc: amanduh.m

Any questions, requests on what to write next, constructive critisism, anything.. just let me know!!!

Hope you enjoy!

-Amanda xoox