THREE

"All the glass gone from the rear windows 

leaving only shiny shards." -Unknown.

<< Crash >>

Once everyone is in the Impala, Dean tears out of the parking lot quickly. There silence while they drive, Dakota taps her fingers on her knee nervously while Dean drives. Mary and Castiel exchange a quickly glance in the backseat, they decided to give Dakota the passenger seat again.

"Now what?" Mary decides to break the silence. Dakota turns her face so she's looking out the window

"Well, we got her number." Dean answers. "Let's head back to the bunker, and we'll put a trace on it." 

As soon as the words leave his mouth something crashes into the Impala, Dakota's head and face smashes into the window as the car spins, windows shatter from the impact of the other car. Dean quickly tries to correct the impala, Dakota's unconscious body slumps down beside him, her face covered in fresh blood. Dean presses both feet against the brake pedal as Castiel slides in the backseat, Mary grips onto the seat in front of her.

Dean shuts the engine off and scrambles towards Dakota. 

"Kota?" He questions, placing his hand on her head. Castiel quickly reaches forward and places a hand on Dakota's shoulder. 

"She's unconscious, but there's no serious damage." 

"The blood?" Dean panics, moving his hand down to her cheek. "Baby, can you hear me? Kota?" 

"Dean, she's okay." Castiel reassures him. 

Dean hesitates but nods, looking over his shoulder at the two in the back. "All right. Help her." He nearly pleads, he brushes his thumb against Dakota's cheek before rushing out of the Impala.

Castiel slides out of the car and rushes towards Dakota's door. He crouches and pulls her towards a sitting position, a small pained sound escapes her lips but she remains unconscious.

"Dean Winchester, I presume." A British voice calls from behind Dean.

He wheels around to see a woman leaning against the car that hit them, a cut on her cheek from the crash.

"You should be more careful with your location services on your phone." She continues as she walks forward.

"Are you one of them?" Dean questions, shifting so he blocks everybody from her view.

"I'm one of them." She answers with a smirk

Dean's face hardens as he strolls forward. "Yeah." He presses his lips together. 

Dakota makes another noise, her head leaning against the back of the sit, her face towards the ceiling. Her eyes start to twitch and flutter, a loud pained groan leaving her before she whimpers.