SIXTEEN

Warning: This chapter is sad

I apologize in advance

Love you guys!

"No one in this world can love a girl 

more than her father." -Michael Ratnadeepak 

<< Hurricane Marley >>

Flashback (2011) 

Sam, Dean, and Dakota sat upstairs in the old cabin while Bobby was downstairs torturing a Leviathan. He was trying to find out what hurt them, trying to find a way to kill them.

"All right, Kota, stay here while Sammy and I check on Bobby." Dean ordered, he grabbed the TV remote and turned on a random TV program. Dakota sighed and looked over at her father. 

"Why can't I go?" She questioned. She jumped up from the couch, and grabbed his hand to stop him. 

"Because you're ten." He retorted, Dean sighed and placed his hands on her shoulders. "I don't want you watchin' this kind of stuff, baby."  

"Fine." Dakota relented, sparing a glance at Sam. Dean stared at her for a few moments before he gave up, tailing after Sam as he went downstairs. 

Dakota waited a few moments, she made sure that Sam and Dean were out of sight. She smiled triumphantly to herself before running to the stairs, she crouched at the top and listened.

"How's my two favorite meat-sickles?" Chet, the Leviathan, sneered at the two Winchesters.

"Is he still sucking air?" Dean questioned. 

"Greatest hits didn't do the trick." Bobby shrugged back, tossing something onto the table. "I'm down to the b-sides and deep cuts."

Dakota sighed at his words, she didn't like the stressed tone in his voice. 

"Well, you better figure out something quick." Dean responded. "That whammy that witch dude put on him is only gonna last for a few days. He gets his spinach back, we're gonna end up having to drop a car on him just to stop him." Dakota chuckled quietly at Dean's Popeye reference.

"Actually...Edgar walked away from that car. He's fine. Well, he is a little pissed at you, but." Chet sighed to himself. "Oh. You didn't know?"

"Why don't you shut your cake trap?" Dean snapped at him.

"Ooh." Chet taunted, he shifted in his shackles.

"Bobby..." Sam trailed, Dakota leaned further down the stairs to see. "You've been using all this stuff and he still won't talk?"

Dakota couldn't see Bobby, but her dad's expression didn't make her feel better. Dean sighed before he traveled over to Chet, pulling a stool to sit.