First Regeneration (part 1)

The Pic at Top is always what she looks like at the time. Make sure to look at the pic to see what she is wearing and what her regeneration has made her look like. Hope you enjoy the story. I am excited to write it.

She walks through the corridor, running a hand along the wall. She hated her new regeneration, but she reckoned it might work for wining over people. It wasn't cute, the way she liked to be. It was mature, very mature and she strongly hated it. She ran a hand through her blue hair and looked down at her bare feet. Then she ran back the way she came. 

"Marla," she calls sternly as she runs.

The good thing about her new body was that it was built for running. She stops in front of a blonde haired girl, who smiles cheerily at her. She sighs and nods back.

"Marla. What did I tell you about leaving you're stuff about. She really doesn't like it."

She points to the random door in the wall and Marla grins at her.

"Can't help it," she says, in her Irish accent, "Can't say I'm much of a clean freak."

She looks at the door the blue haired girl is pointing at.

"How did you say it makes sure people don't go in it."

The blue haired girl sighs again before answering, "I don't know about clean freak, but you definitely have a short attention span. Listen," she clicks her fingers in front of Marla's face, "Perception filter. People other than you and me just walk straight past it. Don't notice it."

"Neat," Marla grins, "Is there anyone else who can see?"

"I just said. Only us," she pauses before continuing, wondering how to put this, "And other... time lords."

"There are more of you."

"No..."

"But you just said..."

"I know what I just said. Listen, they're all gone. Died a long time ago. I'm the last of my kind." 

She sighs again and rubs her eyes tiredly, "I really don't want to talk about it. What I came here to talk about was that the TARDIS really doesn't like you leaving you're stuff around the place."

Marla grins again and the blue haired girl open the door for her to enter. 

"Wow, gets me every time," Marla exclaims, admiring the large room. "It's bigger than the outside. And what's with the door. It's always a door, couldn't you have picked something more exciting." 

"Bit more impressive when you can see the walls around it. We literally just came from a hallway. And I picked the door so it could blend in well. The TARDIS was supposed to analyse the place where we landed and turn into something, but it drained too much energy and became too faulty, so I turned it into a door. Every place has doors. I like a good door. Seriously though, never been to a place without a door."

"Oh, I know. It's just the fact that I know it's bigger on the inside. It really and truly is."

Marla pauses before continuing her lively chatter, "Oh, You know how much I hate calling you sorceress. You don't know any magic."

The sorceress smiles at the girl and turns to pull a lever on the control panel down, "I gave up my name to a good cause. I don't remember it anymore. So I had to get a new name. I liked the idea of being a sorceress, so I went with it."

She presses a few buttons and a whiring sound starts up. The door disappears from the hallway and begins travelling through time and space. A door whiring through a space and time vortex would be a strange sight indeed. The noise stops and so does the slight shuddering.