Snakes and Willow trees (Part 1)

"Where to Next, T?"

_________________________

The sorceress pulls a small lever off to the side of the main control, causing the humming noise of the Tardis to increase. She smiles, taking a deep breath in, smelling the familiar smell of strawberries and cream and reminiscing in the warmth and homely feel of her own Tardis. It had been a while, and the sorceress didn't know why she always missed T so much. T was the biggest part of her life.

The sorceress ran a hand through her coloured hair. It had been a while since she did something nice for herself. Even if that meant just wearing something nice. She pulled off her old pink flower crown and waltzed over to an old dusty box sitting in the corner. T has surely placed in there for safe keeping. She opened it with a little struggle, and her eyes lit up as she saw what was in side. The box was filled to the brim with hats and head pieces. The colours were almost overwhelming; reds, greens and blues, bright and vibrant.

She sifted through the box before she found what she was looking for. A clip woven with glitter and gems. She took it out, braiding her hair into a simple braid before clipping it at the bottom to keep the hair's in place. She smiled. 

We are here

T buzzed quickly as the humming noise came to stop. The sorceress nodded her thanks before sweeping out of the door, back into the park. 

"There you are!" Bee smiled.

"We thought you got lost," Marla giggled, teasing her.

The doctor shook his head at the two sisters, "Told you. She never gets lost."

"Hmm... you've only known me for a couple weeks... a month at the most," the sorceress smiled, shaking her head in a mocking way, "By the way, T will hate me if we don't take her for this trip. She's already called me a jerk."

They all heard a sharp beep for the sorceress Tardis, responding to the sorceress' accusations. Bee and Marla laughed.

"She's sure got you under control," Marla remarked.

"Haha, very funny."

"I can just feel the sarcasm radiating out of you," the doctor poked the sorceress in the shoulder, watching as she faked pain.

"You've killed my pride," she gasps out in mock agony, falling slowly to the fall.

They all erupt into laughter, forgetting about all the stuff that had happened, everyone focused on the moment. It was nice to laugh with friends, to just relax and be a little silly. And even thought the sorceress found it hard to trust, she couldn't resist letting loose and showing off her silly side.

"Before we go, I should probably write a note to Amy," the doctor remembers.

"Don't forget to make the Tardis invisible. Don't want someone to randomly walk into her," the sorceress gestures to the blue box.

"That takes up too much energy!" the doctor complains, his voice high in pitch.

"It doesn't," the sorceress shakes her head, a mischievous glint in her eye, "What me to show you how?"

The doctor seems to get flustered as he says, "I know how to do it! I-I-I just..."

The sorceress laughs, pushing him into the Tardis, "I know, I know."

"Right, you two," she instructs, after the doctor had disappeared, "follow me!"

The trooped after her as she walks back into the door, that had nestled happily in the trunk of the tree.