Victory of the Daleks (Part 2)

Ooo, fansy, smanshy. Ok, don't know what just happened, but this is going to be good. Just do one thing for me and enjoy it. Alot. I wont be happy if you do not enjoy reading this lovely chapter. Cough cough. 13th chapter. Unlucky chapter. Oh, well. Here goes.

"It looks like a Dalek. And I'm going to prove it," he says.

The sorceress looks at him, concerned and follows him when he leaves the room.

They walk into Bracewell's lab and see the professor working at his desk. A few other technicians are working nearby, probably working on one of his projects. Another Dalek comes up behind them.

Would you like some tea?

"That would be nice. Thank you," Bracewell says to the khaki painted Dalek.

The sorceress notices that the other three had followed the timelord's into the lab and she smiles at them.

"All, right, prof!" The doctor says, rubbing his hands together, "The PM's been filling me in. Amazing things these ironsides, of yours. Amazing, You must be very proud of them."

"Just doing my bit," Edwin says, failing at keeping the pride out of his voice.

Amy walks over to them and picks up a spanner from a nearby table, inspecting it, "Not bad for a paisley boy."

The doctor sits on a chair, picking up a file to read, while Amy chats with Bracewell. Smiling, The sorceress joins him and pulls out another chair.

"Yes, I thought I detected a familiar cadence, my dear," The professor says to the Scottish, red head.

"How did you do it?" The doctor interrupts, "Come up with the idea?"

"How does the muse of invention come to anyone," Bracewell retorts.

The doctor tosses the file he had been reading onto a desk and gets up, "But you get a lot of these clever notions do you?"

"Well, ideas just seem to teem from my head! Wonderful things! Like... Let me show you," she picks up another file, "Some musings on the potential of hyper sonic flight. Gravity bubbles that could sustain life outside of the terrestrial atmosphere! Came to me in the bath!"

"And are these your ideas or theirs?" The doctor asks him.

"No, no, no, no. These robots are entirely under my control, Doctor. They are..." he says, but stops when the Dalek from before brings him his tea, "Thank you...the perfect servant, and the perfect warrior."

"Don't know what you're up to, Professor, but whatever they've promised, you cannot trust them! Call them what you like, the Daleks are death!"

The sorceress looks at him sternly and he covers his mouth with his hand. Churchill enters the room at that moment, closely followed by another Dalek.

"Yes, Doctor. Death to our enemies! Death to the forces of darkness, and death to the Third Reich!" he says.

The doctor uncovers his mouth, "Yes, Winston, and death to everyone else too!"

Would you care for some tea?

The doctor knocks over the tea in a bit of anger, making the sorceress stand up next to him, to calm him.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" he asks.

We seek only to help you.

"To do what?"

To win the war.

"Really Which war?"

I do not understand. I am your soldier.